Nivedita Bhosale is a graduate in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering followed by Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Computing. Serving 9 years in the Corporate sector, her strong inclination towards Reiki drove her to be a healer and a teacher. Born as an intuitive and gifted with deep compassion, she got enthralled with the divine gift of Reiki and would like to expand her experiences by nurturing Reiki in everyone’s lives. She is a Holistic healer, Independent Reiki Teacher, and a Traditional Usui Reiki Master-Teacher. You can reach her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles written by Nivedita
- Welcome Relief for IBS with Reiki
- Timelessness with 5-min Reiki Boost Exercise
- GERD – Moving Forward with Reiki
- Does Reiki Guarantee a ‘Problem-Free’ Life?
- Fostering Resilience in Kids
- Blending Relationship Energies with Reiki
- Be Reiki
- How Do You Show Up in Day to Day Life?
- Get Back to Your Reiki Self-Practice
- Reiki Explained the Scientific Way
- Healing from Loss of Departed Ones
- Reiki versus Healing Time
- The Reiki Essence