Article by Rinku Patel
I have been writing about Moon rituals since so long now that my readers would already know the basic concept of New Moon and Full Moon. Let me just repeat once again for those who don’t know about it.
Whereas Full Moon Ritual is to release old beliefs, negativity, karmic patterns, blockages, stagnant energies, suppressed anger or emotions.
This New Moon ritual is not my tried and tested one. This method is something everyone in the house can do, especially children (who can write). I and kids are super-excited to start this ‘new project’ that we have named ‘Moon Basket’. Join us, let us all make our Moon Basket together.
- Take any basket or a box. If you are attuned to the Master symbol, draw the symbol over the base of the basket. Those who are not attuned to the Master symbol can draw the other 3 symbols, and those who are not attuned to any symbol can continue without symbols.
- Call upon Archangel Haniel and Moon Goddess to bless your basket and wishes. Connect the basket with moon energy using distance symbol.
- Pray to Archangel Haniel, Moon Goddess, Reiki, moon energy and Universal energy to charge the basket with Divine Energy to manifest whatever wishes that are places inside anytime- for the highest good of the person. Ask them to shower your basket with Divine light till next new moon.
- Place the basket outside somewhere to bask in the energy bestowed. If you can’t place it outside, you can place it at a windowsill or at your altar. Now you can add your wishes in the basket or you can start adding from the next day, it is up to you.
- Write your wish and draw symbols. Ask your children and family members to write their own wishes. It does not matter if they can’t draw symbols. Put your wishes in the basket. Throughout the month you can keep adding wishes to this basket any time.
- To make it more fun, pick a crystal that resonates with your wish and put in the basket. Let children select their own crystal as their intuition guides them.
- On next new moon go through your wishes, remove the already manifested ones and leave other in the basket. Keep the basket outside again and call upon higher energies to bless your basket.
Additionally, you can put the basket outside on Full Moon night too, to bask in the moon glory. Keep adding more wishes throughout the month.
Basic concept is to charge the basket with moon energy so that you can add wishes to that moon-energy-filled-basket throughout the month.
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Rinku Patel is a Reiki Master Teacher, Doreen Virtue certified-Angel intuitive, Fairyologist, Realm Reader, Crystal healer, Angel card reader, and Indigo card reader. Other than that she is a Certified Tarot card reader and spiritual writer. Rinku can be reached via her email address firstname.lastname@example.org and on Facebook at Reiki The Miracle Healing