Article by Rinku Patel
Full moon is a powerful time to step out of an old routine, to let go and release whatever doesn’t serve you. Here is a technique to help your goals. This technique works best when in groups but it can also be practiced alone.
You will need the following items:
- A big bowl full of water
- A floating candle
- Rose petals
- Smudge sticks or incense sticks
- Cleanse the area you picked by lighting a smudge stick or an incense stick.
- If it is possible, sit under the full moon. If not possible, sit in your balcony or your room, patio or verandah (the room being the last resort). Make a direct connection to the moon with distant symbol.
- Do a grounding exercise by imagining that you are rooted firmly to the Earth.
- Place a large bowl of water on a table directly on the ground or on a table and add the rose petals in the bowl containing water.
- Take a floating candle and hold it between your palms. Enable the flow of Reiki and say in your mind or aloud whatever you wish to release and let go.
- Place floating candle in the bowl filled with water and petals. If you are doing a group ritual, everyone is required to place their candle in the same bowl.
- Light the floating candle. Connect the candle to the moon energy with distant symbol and declare what you are releasing. Transfer all that you want to release to the candle. As the candle burns away, all that you wished to release is turned to light by the full moon energy.
- If you are conducting group session, you can hold each other’s hands and form a circle while performing this ritual.
Happy Manifestation ☺
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF: