Article by Rinku Patel
Hello everyone, I am back with another new moon ritual. As we already know, new moon is for manifesting new things in life, planting a new seed, a new thought, a new start… So why don’t we actually plant a wish? When you plant a wish, you synchronize your wish with all phases of moon energy. Also, by planting a wish, you get blessing from Divine Mother Earth as well.
The basic concept of planting a wish is handing over your wishes to Moon Energy, Mother Earth, Reiki and Universal Energy. Remember writing a wish list as a child and handing it over to your parents knowing that your wishes will be fulfilled when the time is right? You are doing the same thing now. You are handing your wish list to higher authorities.
- Take a piece of paper. Draw power symbol Cho Ku Rei on 4 corners of the paper, sealing the energy.
- List all your wishes. Either you can list everything on same paper or you describe your wishes in details on different papers.
- On the back side of the paper, draw the Reiki symbols that you are attuned to. If you are level one practitioner, you carry on without symbols.
- Draw symbols on palms. Hold the paper in between your palms and give Reiki to it.
- Plant this wish list directly in earth (your garden or planters). Do not worry about its condition; it may get dirty or torn or totally turn into tiny tidbits. Alternatively you can place your wish list in a ziploc or a box and then plant it.
- Ask Mother Earth to bestow her blessings and fulfil your wish. With distant symbol Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen connect moon energy to the planter and your wish list asking the Divine Moon energy to bestow light and blessings daily.
- Water the plant as usual. No need to worry about the condition of your wish list.
Have faith, manifestation has begun 🙂
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF: