Article by Naveeta Singh
It is a known fact that infants can hear their parents’ voice when they are in the womb and even learn certain skills. Hence, moms to be are often asked to read positive books so that the baby imbibes good values and a positive mindset. This habit of teaching the infants in the womb can be combined by new mothers to have an effective breastfeeding experience.
Yes, you read it right. You can Reiki your baby inside your belly to latch on well to your breasts once born and feed well. And since this is the first skill that he acquires after birth, when done right will serve both of you well in the long run. This can be done during the last trimester or from the eighth month of pregnancy. You need to be a Reiki practitioner level I or above.
Reiki Breastfeeding meditation
- Find a quiet place where you can sit and practice Reiki. Say attitude of gratitude prayer.
- Ground yourself by imagining a cord or roots coming out of your spine end and connecting to the center of mother earth.
- Shield yourself and your baby by invoking Archangel(AA) Michael. Say AA Michael please protect me and my baby from all kinds of negative energies while I do the healing.
- Now connect to your baby by placing your hand on the womb. Draw Cho Ku Rei + Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen and state the intention. Say – baby in my womb you are happy, healthy and normal. You are born full term. You latch on well to your mother’s breast after you are born. State this thrice and then draw Zonar + Halu + Mara and seal with Sei He Ki + Cho Ku Rei
- In case you are a level II and above Reiki practitioner, you can program this for 15 days and then repeat till your baby’s birth.
- Now thank AA Michael, offer attitude of gratitude of prayer and end the session.
Similarly, once your baby is born and you are home on your own you can also ensure that your baby feeds well and gains good weight. For that you need to connect to baby’s Third Eye chakra through distance symbol and state – dear baby you eat well and sleep well. And then give Sei He Ki and seal with Cho Ku Rei. This will ensure that your baby is well fed and well rested and the weighing scales tilt on the higher side. But let me tell you that you would need to eat well round the clock to produce enough milk to tank up that tiny tummy of his.
All the best.
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Naveeta Singh is a former journalist from India, based in Kalyan near Mumbai. She is a Usui Reiki Master and Karuna Reiki practitioner who loves to experiment with Reiki and various healing arts since 2009. She believes that everything and everyone in this world deserves to be happy and can attain this through Reiki. She is also into Magnified Healing, Money Reiki, Abundance Healing, Tiger Reiki, Navgraha Healing, etc. Though she loves to learn various healing modalities it is Reiki where she finds perfect solace.