Article by Justine Melton
For some people I have found that it is easier to bring change into their life for a week at a time instead of thinking of it as forever right from the start. Focusing on just a week at a time can really help some people to make huge life changes that they might feel to overwhelmed to make otherwise. Dr Usui was certainly on to this himself with his 5 Reiki principles of “just for today”.
Affirmations are so powerful and are an incredible tool in creating the perfect life for you. Affirmations are able to be charged with Reiki by simply making a power symbol over them. You are also able to beam Reiki to them if you like.
Here are the top affirmations that I recommend to use for a week at a time.
- This week I am living in the moment and value each second of life I have been given.
- This week I am happy that I am loving myself and feel deep within myself that I am special.
- This week I am happy that I have let go off all body issues that have weighed me down. I am light, I am free, I am me.
- This week I am joyful.
- This week I emit love to all I see.
- This week I embrace the love of my life to enter my life. I am ready. I am here.
- This week I see the good in everything.
- This week I am happy to tell people how much they mean to me.
- This week I am happy to spread a trail of love and positivity any way that I can.
- This week I am happy to take a few extra minutes for myself and acknowledge how important I am.
- This week I am happy to say that certain things are just not a priority in my life instead of focusing on not having enough time.
- This week I am happy that the Universe makes enough time for anything I would like to accomplish.
- This week I am happy to have a few extra minutes to make my kids feel love and appreciated.
- This week I am happy to give extra love to my partner.
- This week I am happy to smile and introduce myself to people.
- This week I am happy to nourish my body and give it only the best food.
- This week I am happy to take care of my body and give it the exercise it needs.
- This week I am happy to take 10 minutes a day to go within and meditate, focusing on only myself.
- This week I am happy to dispose of anything in my life no longer making me happy.
- This week I am happy to cleanse my home of all negativity.
- This week I am thankful for everything.
- This week I am seeing tangible proof of my dreams coming true.
Be sure to keep a journal of what you notice at the end of the week. Small changes really add up and in the end create a whole new life for you!
Sending love your way.
Free PDF chart download: We’ve created a PDF chart inspired by this article, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
Justine Melton is a Reiki Master/Teacher and an Intuitive Counselor. Reiki came into her life and changed it in amazing ways. It is her passion now to bring Reiki to others and help them to heal in a holistic way. Justine is lucky enough to be an Empath, Clairaudient, Clairsentient, and Clairvoyant. She is able to use these gifts with Reiki if asked to give extra messages during a session for the client’s highest good. You can follow Justine on her website SerenityOfTheMindAndSoul.com and on Facebook at Serenity of the Mind & Soul.