Article by Ashwini Chubé
Many of our lightworker friends are working in a corporate environment. Not all are full time into energy or healing work. Many of us in fact do something else for living and that involves tough corporate jobs as well. Of course, corporate jobs are good. But there is a time when light workers get affected by the competitive environment due to the harsh energies often leaving each of us drained thus impacting our moods or performance at work.
In today’s times it is tough to keep pace with the fast going life. Many of us put everyone else before us, especially in a tough work environment. Many times we do the things, which we truly believe are not right, either due to pressure from superiors or due to pressure we put on ourselves.
Healthy competition is good, however when things get too stressful or when there is too much pressure, it can result in absorbing toxic energies and clogging your chakras.
Issues Faced in Corporate Life
- Many people experience chest pain due to stress. This could be a sign you could be taking more stress and/or specifically doing things which you really feel are not right, but doing it only due to pressure from superiors. Pay attention to your body.
- Many a times we experience stomach pain or uneasiness in the Solar Plexus area; what I always call shrinking of Solar Plexus. This is very common in case you are dealing with a very intimidating or an unapproachable colleague. I always use the word intimidating or unapproachable for someone who is unpleasant and has sole objective of bringing the others down.
- Migraine issues could indicate a blocked Third Eye due to overburdening of responsibilities.
- Irritable bowel syndrome or problems related to haemorrhoids commonly called as piles are due to blockages in Root Chakra. This could be due to financial insecurity or due to the fear of losing the job.
- Many people are afraid to talk in meetings or in the presence of superiors, which could be due to a blocked Throat Chakra.
- A chronic back pain could be a sign of blocked lower chakras. Also a pain in upper back is related to intense stress and fear of “what if”.
I always say, whatever is the problem, Reiki is the solution. For all the above problems we can give Reiki to heal it. Reiki can create miracles even in deep rooted issues.
How can Reiki help in corporate world?
Following are some tips, which can be used in corporate environment:
- Meetings: Before entering into meetings, give Reiki to Solar Plexus for confidence and Throat chakra so that you speak the right things at right time.
- A difficult boss: Again in addition to Solar Plexus, Throat chakra, we can also give Reiki to Heart chakra to maintain balance. Reiki can be given to heal issues between you and your boss.
- Before starting your day: Give Reiki to your desk, keyboard, mouse for a good day.
- Output: Before sending out a final project output, draw all the symbols including the distance symbol and then send it out.
- Reviews and appraisal: Send Reiki out before your year-end reviews and appraisals so that you get what you deserve for all hard work.
- Public speaking: Give Reiki to yourself before you start any presentations, or conferences.
- Pushing out of stagnant or strenuous job: Sometimes many are not happy in their jobs. People approach Reiki practitioners asking them to heal job conditions. In many cases the situation gets healed or sometimes, something even better happens. As we all know Reiki works for the highest good of all. Sometimes people realise that they are in wrong jobs, and start looking for a new job. The result is they may find a new better meaningful job with meaningful money.
- Interviews: Many of my clients have asked Reiki for interviews. It works exceptionally well at all times and can be given to boost your confidence for the interview, for smooth flow of interview questions and for keeping calm at all times. Most people crack interviews with Reiki and land up in the best jobs. Again, as I always say, Reiki works for the highest good of all. A client asked Reiki for her interview and later was surprised when she did not get the job. However, she did not lose faith in Reiki. Very soon, almost a week later I got a call from her for a “miraculous” call she got from another better company for an interview. She asked for Reiki again. She cleared that interview and got a better job with better package than the previous one and is very happy now.
- Humiliation and verbal abuse: Many times the humiliating or abuse words in both speech and writing can cause ill effect on Solar Plexus and Heart chakras too. In my article on verbal abuse, I have elaborated issues caused due to verbal abuse. Ideally I would advise you to give Reiki to the whole situation and to forgive those who hurt you.
These are just few of the ways to heal difficult situations. These are not hard and fast rules and you may use your own judgement to tackle the issues. There could be many day to day situations which need many different approaches. Remember to be patient, keep your calm and have faith in Reiki working for the highest good of all.
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Ashwini Chube is a Motivational Speaker, Life Transformation Trainer, Wellness coach, Spiritual Teacher, Access Consciousnesses Bars Facilitator & Reiki Grandmaster. Ashwini is also a Writer, an avid blogger and is currently working on her 2 upcoming self help and spiritual books.
She has founded the company Unicorn Insight with a vision to create a world where the world runs on consciousness, joy abundance and love instead of fear, lack and scarcity. Ashwini's mission is to empower individuals to know who they truly and authentically are and help them tap in their power. Unicorn Insight has been instrumental in transformations of lives - whether it is through individual one on one coachings, group workshops, corporate trainings or motivational talks.
Ashwini is a former Investment banker and holds an MBA in finance having worked in Corporate world of Banking and Mergers and Acquisitions with Banks like Morgan Stanley and RBS for 8 years in Mumbai and London before she pursued her calling in 2015.
Get in touch with Ashwini through her Website: www.unicorninsight.com or at email@example.com. Her Facebook page is: facebook.com/ashwinichubeofficial