Article by Dhwani Parikh
The new moon is the phase when the moon is not directly visible as it comes between the sun and the earth, though the back part of it is lightened.
The new moon rises when the sun rises and sets with the sun and astrologically also they are in the same sign. Life is like a garden and each one has a different garden.
The new moon is a time to plant the new seeds in the garden of life. This is the time to write the script of your own movie.
So, this new moon, think all about you want in life. Don’t think about the problems but actual what you want in life. Write them down on colorful papers and make them ready for the meditation. Take as many rocks as many wishes. Now, write down your wish on the rock with a marker as it is already has been fulfilled.
- Now, find a calm place with open space and relax yourself.
- Take the paper and write those wishes on the rock. Also, make the Reiki symbols on the other side.
- Now, call all the angels to guide you through the meditation.
- Do your Reiki prayer and start the Reiki flow with the symbols.
- Now, take each rock in your hand and visualize that this wish is already fulfilled and connect with all the emotions.
- See this in the Third Eye in the golden light. Then give Reiki to this rock for at least 3 minutes.
- And then take the next.
- After you finish giving Reiki to all of them, fold those in the white cloth and put near your pillow that night.
- Or you can put them in the plant and leave them overnight.
- Complete your Reiki prayer and thank all the angels for guiding you.
From the next day, use this rock as a paperweight on your working or study table. Every time you will see this, it reminds you the wish and makes you take the step into the directions. Reiki will clear all the negativity or obstructions into that path and you will surely achieve this. If you are doing this for the first time, do it with one wish and then next new moon try with more than one wish.
Thank you all the readers! Lots of love and light!
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Founder & CEO of Race is Not Over, Astrologer, motivational speaker, counselor, pharmacist & Reiki Master Dhwani Parikh is the founder of "Race is Not Over" and a pharmacist by profession, attuned to master level Reiki. She has started her journey with Reiki nearly 14 years ago. She has given at least 4-6 Reiki healing sessions per week globally from these many years. She is an astrologer and gives remedies based on planetary positions combined with Reiki healing. She has an in-depth understanding of chakras, natural healing, energy healing, effect of planetary position on Reiki energy and healing. She has travelled across 18 countries. She is voracious reader and university topper in her studies. She has reduced 14+kgs of weight using Reiki and natural remedies. Also, consulted for weight management and healthy living successfully. She currently lives in Toronto, Canada.
You can reach Dhwani on email@example.com and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/raceisnotover/