If you’re trying to lose weight, you probably know that dieting doesn’t work as often as it should, and even when it does, it doesn’t stick for as long as it should. Or, rather, we don’t manage to stick to it.
Here are some tips that may help you in your pursuit.
1. Always Reiki your food. Intend that healing energy is discharged in your body as the food is digested and burned, and that it helps you become healthier, happier, and that it makes your body stronger.
2. Love your body. Tell yourself “I love my body” and notice how that makes you feel. If you feel any resistance, relax, take a “step back”, and just let it be. Allow yourself not to love your body, just for a short while. Then start the flow of Reiki and bring in feelings of peace. Repeat until you sense you’re done for now, and resume later if you feel it helps.
3. Drink plenty of Reiki water. Aim that it gets into your body and cleans it. Say may this water remove the toxins that do not serve me or my body anymore.
4. Write on a piece of paper an affirmation that resonates well with you and has a positive message. Such as I am losing weight in the healthiest possible manner, at the most appropriate pace, for the highest good of myself and those around me. Keep this paper with you, and send energy to it daily, even multiple times a day. Make free use of Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen.
5. Use a yellow crystal, such as citrine, tiger’s eye, golden topaz, etc, charge it with energy, and place it on your Solar Plexus chakra. And then keep sending energy to this chakra. The Solar Plexus chakra deals with your will power, and this exercise will balance it, giving you extra determination and drive if you need it.
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.