Reiki, when combined with any other healing modality, works wonders. I have combined Reiki with Hypnotherapy, Access Bars, Angel Cards etc. and the results were fantastic. Lately I have started combining Reiki with Pendulums and the results are amazing.
Before we proceed further let us understand what is dowsing?
Dowsing is detection of energy and finding answers. Since ancient times in China, it was used to find answers to once question. Dowsing became more popular since 1920 when the Germans started finding underground water and minerals with help of a dowser.
A pendulum dowser generally gives us 3 general answers 1) Yes 2) No 3) Maybe
The answers are more or less correct provided the question asked is not extremely time bound. For ex: “Will I meet my soul mate tomorrow?” There is no guarantee that the answer shall be right. But if I ask the same question stating “Shall I meet my life partner within 6 months?” the answer provided shall be 99% accurate.
I always prefer to use a Crystal Pendulum, as I also use mine for healing people. It is preferable to have a pendulum with minimum metal casing, as metal blocks healing energies.
It is important we bond with our pendulums; they love it when they are pampered and preferably give them a name with which you are going to address them. I have named mine Alonya. The pendulum is no less than a child to me as it guides me with right answers and helps me in healing others.
How to charge a pendulum and get answers with Reiki?
Let me break it into few steps for your convenience:
- Immerse the pendulum into rock salt for 8 hours to remove all impurities.
- Wash the pendulum under running water, and you can also run it through sage smoke, though not mandatory.
- Charge it with Reiki by drawing all the symbols known to you and give Reiki to it for at least 7 minutes along with it I ask the Reiki Master and Guides, Angels and Archangels to come and bless my crystals, also sometimes I just play the lord’s prayer to charge it or put up any Buddha Mantra like “Om Mani Padme Hum”.
- Once the Pendulum is charged, touch it once on your third eye chakra and once on your heart chakra.
- Suspend the pendulum by its chain and ask 3 questions to the pendulum with its name. For ex: if you have named your Pendulum Mary, then you can ask (a) “Mary show me your Yes”, the pendulum will move in a certain direction, you can remember or note down the direction the pendulum will move when it shall give you a positive answer. (b) “Mary show me your No”, again the pendulum will move in a certain direction, and for the skeptics, no it shall not move in the same direction as yes! (c) “Mary show me your Maybe”, the pendulum shall move in a particular direction which is different from the direction of “Yes” and “No”.
- Now one can ask their questions, and the pendulum shall move in a certain direction to give answers in Yes, No or Maybe. Hence the questions need to be framed accordingly. You can ask one question twice or thrice just to make sure the answer is correct.
- As you bond more with your pendulum and ask questions, the answers shall be more and more accurate, practice it a number of times before you start doing it professionally.
How the Pendulum helps with healing?
Since I infuse my pendulum with Reiki, it helps in removing pain, balancing chakras, passed life blocks and negative energies from people and their houses!
Suspend the pendulum on top of the persons crown chakra or shoulder and ask the pendulum to clean and balance the person’s chakra, it will suddenly keep rotating at a very high speed to clean the chakras and stop when they are cleaned and balanced. One can do similar healing for pains, psychic attacks, and removal of negative energies.
Pendulum dowsing has given instant results when it comes to healing pains, and remove negative energies. The client has given me a feedback about how good they are feeling in less than 5 minutes of cleaning their energies with the help of pendulum. Also since I bond with my pendulum the answers are most of the time correct. One should remember to clean their pendulum every 7 days else they will get stagnated with others energy and the results shall not be up to the mark.
Though Pendulum dowsing is taught by most of the Reiki Practitioners either in Second or Third level of Usui Reiki, for those who do not know much about dowsing hope this shall help!
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
When she is not a professor teaching undergraduate students Mathematics, Statistics, and Business Communication, Sunetra Dasgupta is a Reiki Teacher. She is emotionally attached to Reiki as she feels, when she was nowhere, Reiki came to rescue her. She has channeled Gajanan Vinayak Reiki, and heals and teaches Traditional (Usui) Reiki, Karmic Reiki, Karuna® Reiki, Soulmate Reiki, Fusion Reiki, Wagle Reiki, Angel Reiki, Tiger Reiki, Lavender Flame Reiki, 30 more types of Reiki, Magnified Healing, DLA, Akashic Records, Access Consciousness, Aura Brushing, Cord Removal, Hypnotherapy, Past Life Regression, EFT, Psychic Surgery, Angel and Tarot Card Reading, Runes, Tasseography, Violet Flame, Herbs and Oils, Candle Magick. She is also an Angel whisperer. She lives in India and can be followed on her Facebook Reiki Page: Soniele Daniel Reiki https://www.facebook.com/SunnyDReikiPractice. Her Tarot Page which she has formed with 2 other members https://www.facebook.com/Tarotmaniacs/ and her crystal page https://www.facebook.com/Tara-Crystals-697708507039195/. She has also written a book “Lessons I learned from Reiki” which can be bought from Pothi.com