Article by Nikita Dudani
Have there been times where you have felt that the flow of your Reiki’s energy is less or it isn’t being effective as it usually is?
I have felt same at times. Those are the times when I wonder why it is happening to me. I was going round in circles for answers but no luck. Then, randomly, I started providing Reiki to my Reiki energy and miraculously, it was back to its normal flow.
There are many reasons for this to happen:
- Sometimes, while providing Reiki to others can unknowingly cause misbalance in our natural flow of Reiki. This happens because our natural flow gets mixed with the Reiki flow and if any of them misbalances; we may experience some stop in our flow. If you are someone, who provides Reiki to your clients frequently, this is bound to happen at some point in time.
- When the healer is unwell for a long period of time, there can be some misbalance in the flow of the Reiki.
- If you are experiencing some spirits attack on your energies, then this can also happen.
How to Reiki your Reiki:
- Select a clean spot to sit or lie down.
- Cleanse it using sage or lighting a candle.
- Sit or lie down as per your comfort.
- Start giving yourself Reiki as you normally do.
- Set an intention of receiving Reiki to your Reiki energy.
- Envision that a white ball of light is flowing inside you and healing your Reiki energy. As the white light is flowing in, it is taking out all the negativity attached to your healing energy.
- Envision that those energies are getting dissolved in the ground and leaving you forever.
- Once you feel the process is complete, imagine a golden ball of light flowing in and protecting and blessing your healing energy.
- Open your eyes when ready.
- Thank your God and Reiki to help you through the process.
You can do this exercise whenever you feel that your Reiki energy or any healing energy is hampered.
|| Hare Krishna||
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
Nikita Dudani is a Reiki Practitioner & Therapist residing in Ahmedabad, where she touches many people’s lives through Reiki & intuition. She practices in-person healing and distance healing. She is also a Tarot Card Reader, Intuitive, and an Anthropologist. Reach out to me at www.facebook.com/aakrutitarotandreikicentre/ and/or www.aakrutitarotandreiki.com