Hands, the magical tool gifted by Divine are the channels of Universal Life Force Energy.
We are natural healers. When one gets hurt, it is an instinct that the hand moves instantly to that area. This shows our innate ability of healing.
Healers’ hands are used for, but not limited to, aura cleansing, aura scanning, healing, channelling and massaging. The health of the palm chakras must be excellent to sense the energy flow and channel healing.
If we do not feel the uniform flow of energy from the palms, then it means our palm chakras have blockages.
For our wellbeing, it will be a good idea to follow energy hygiene for the hands as they are associated with our seven main chakras, energy centres. The health of the chakras is responsible for our overall well-being.
I would like to share some tools that aid in opening the blockages from palm chakras and hence enhance the energy flow.
We will use the power of nature and its elements to open the hand chakras to balance the energy flow. All the practices mentioned below must be done with the intention of balancing and enhancing the flow of energy in hands.
- Sit comfortably on the ground; put both hands on Mother Earth with palms facing down. Do it regularly for a few minutes every day.
- Keep your palms on a tree trunk for a few minutes. Imagine and feel that the Universal Life Force Energy emanating from the tree trunk is removing all your energy blockages from the palms.
- Saltwater hand soak – Soak your hands in Himalayan salt or rock salt for a few minutes. This method helps to open the blocked hand chakras and enhances the Reiki flow.
- Earth element – Take rock salt in your hands and make a fist. Intend the unwanted energies are leaving from the palm and getting absorbed into the rock salt. Keep it for a few minutes.
- Air and Fire elements – Light up an incense and move or hover your hands a bit above the smoke of the incense, where you can feel the warmth but not being burnt. Please always follow the fire and safety guidelines while performing it.
- Essential oil – Apply a small drop of frankincense and lavender essential oils on the palms. Always follow the recommended safety precautions while using essential oils. Always make sure you or your client are not allergic to any of them.
- Bach remedy – Put a drop of Bach flower remedy, Crab Apple, on each of the palm chakras and gently rub them. Crab Apple is believed to be physical and a mental cleanser. It clears energetic blockages from our hands.
- Crystals awaken the hand chakras and strengthen the flow of Universal Life Force Energy. The most popular crystals are Quartz or Smokey Quartz crystals. Hold them in your hands and feel the vibrations of crystals in your palms.
- Mudras – Perform:
a) Anjali Mudra (hands join together by the sternum in a “prayer position”)
b) Hakini Mudra is a sacred hand gesture, a means of channelling the flow of vital life force energy
c) Prana Mudra, a means of channelling the flow of vital life force energy known as prana.
- Hand Movements – Last but not the least, rub your hands vigorously to open the chakras and enhance the flow. Clap your hands for a few minutes to activate the energy centres. Rub the tip of your fingernails together vigorously for 2-3 minutes to activate the body meridians.
I have experienced that the above-mentioned practices are excellent tools to strengthen the Reiki flow in hands.
The opened and balanced palm chakras enhance your creativity, whether related to art, playing a musical instrument, or any talent that requires the use of the palms.
Activate and enhance the energy flow in your palm chakras and feel a deeper connection with the Universe!
Article by Shailja Kapur
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Shailja Kapur is a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Healer. She got passion for various Reiki practices and other healing modalities. She also practices Candle Healing, Distant Healing, Crystal Healing, Dowsing, Magnified Healing, Yoga and Guided Meditation. She always felt a strong connection with Reiki. She had started practicing Reiki since her childhood without knowing what she used to do is called Reiki. As possibilities are endless with Reiki, her enthusiasm to experiment Reiki and share her experiences with the world. She believes self- purification, self-dedication and selflessness enhances your Reiki experiences. Shailja can be reached via her e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Her YouTube channel is: Showeers