Article by Rinku Patel
Apart from 7 major chakras, the other two important chakras are the foot chakra and the palm chakra. The palm chakras are extremely important for those who are into spiritual healing as these chakras are powerful tool for giving and receiving healing.
There are 7 chakras located in palms- one in the middle of the palm, one in the wrist point and other 5 in each finger and thumb. The left hand palm chakra rotates in clockwise direction whereas right palm chakra rotates in anti-clockwise direction. It is said that left hand palm chakras helps receive energy whereas right hand palm chakras helps sending/giving energy. Actually your dominant hand sends out energy and non-dominant hand receives.
The most important aspect of palm chakras is to scan aura. The people with blocked palm chakras either do not get accurate scanning result or they cannot scan at all. For every Reiki healer, it is extremely important to keep their palm chakras balanced as they emit energy (hands-on) and scan aura using their palms.
Functions of Palm Chakras:
• Healing self and others
• Scan aura
• Send and receive energy
• Helps balance spiritual, mental and emotional bodies
• Enhance creativity
• Feel crystals energy
Example of how Palm Chakras stimulate other chakras:
- When we meet someone, we bring our right hand forward. We are subconsciously directing our energy to them; that’s our heart chakra’s response.
- When there is an argument or confusion, our natural instinct takes our left hand to throat chakra; indicating poor communication and blocked throat chakra.
- If we are excited, our natural extinct takes our hand to heart chakra.
- When we are depressed or outraged, our instinct takes our hand to forehead.
Balanced Palm Chakras
- Enhance creativity
- Helps send and receive energy
- Accurate aura scan
- Manifest openness
- Allows you to give and receive unconditionally without expectation and guilt
- Ability to charge/attune objects
- Feel crystals energy
Under-active Palm Chakras
- Brings illness
- Inability to receive
- Denying to accept healing
- Refusal to heal
- Hesitate asking for help
Over-active Palm Chakras
- Wanting to touch everything
- Itchy palms
- Skin peel
- Unable to let go; holding on to issues
Opening/unblocking palm chakras is very easy. Listed are few simple and easy methods:
- Draw Reiki symbols on palms and cup palms together asking Reiki to open palm chakras.
- Draw symbols. Imagine a red flower blooming in the middle of the palms. As this flower blooms, your palm chakra opens.
- Ask your dowser to open and cleanse your palm chakra by holding it over chakras.
- When you wash your hands, take few grains of rock-salt and then wash.
- Practice making energy balls to activate palm chakras.
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
Rinku Patel is a Reiki Master Teacher, Doreen Virtue certified-Angel intuitive, Fairyologist, Realm Reader, Crystal healer, Angel card reader, and Indigo card reader. Other than that she is a Certified Tarot card reader and spiritual writer. Rinku can be reached via her email address firstname.lastname@example.org and on Facebook at Reiki The Miracle Healing