Article by Rinku Patel
Our Aura is like a magnet. It attracts all kinds of energies surrounding us. We cannot always be surrounded by good people and positive environment. It isn’t always possible to avoid things that leaves negative vibes in or aura. Due to work, travel, or for whatever reason you come across and pass negative vibes too. All these negative vibes get accumulated to our aura. So it is very essential to cleanse our aura on regular basis. There are many techniques to cleanse aura like Kenyo Ku, Sweeping, and Smudging etc. Below are some simple and easy techniques to cleanse aura.
1. If you have a bath tub, fill the bath tub with warm water. Add some essential oil. Add Himalayan salt or sea salt. Invoke Reiki symbols and start Reiki flow. Intend that this water will clear all negativity away, cleanse your aura and fill it with light. Light small candle and burn incense stick. Step in your bath tub and relax.
2. It is a variation of the above method if you do not have bath tub. In a bucket, add essential oil and Himalayan Salt or Sea Salt. Invoke Reiki symbols and start Reiki flow with the intention to remove negativity and cleanse aura. Have a bath with this water.
3. Draw Reiki symbols on shower head and give Reiki to shower head with the intention that the water that flows out will remove all negativity and cleanse aura. Imagine water coming out of shower head a sparkling white light and covering you in divine light.
4. Draw Cho Ku Rei on the roof of your mouth with your tongue and hold your tongue there. Breathe in deeply through your nose while counting till 6. Count till 3. Exhale through mouth counting till 6 with lips slightly pressed together. Do this 3 times. This is a real quickie to cleanse your aura.
5. Draw Reiki symbols on a smudge stick, hold it in your palms and give Reiki for few seconds with the intention that the smoke that comes out will remove all negative, dirt and debris from your aura. Burn the end of the smudge stick and wait till the flame is out. Now, waft all around your body from head to toe. The smoke will cleanse your aura.
6. Draw Reiki symbols on palms and set your intention to cleanse aura. Now with your fingers, comb through your aura from head to toe, untangling wherever you feel any tangles or heaviness in energy.
7. Soak any flower (rose, jasmine, lavender) in distilled water for couple of hours. Fill the water in spray bottle. Charge it with Reiki and sprinkle on your client from head to toe. Move clockwise and spray water at your client’s front, back and both sides- top to bottom. They will feel extremely refreshed.
8. Take a raw unbroken egg and wash it. Infuse with Reiki. Say any prayer and set your intention. Sweep your aura with this egg starting from head to toe. Some prefer egg contact on skin and some prefer noncontact method. You can hold the egg for longer on certain spots if you detect dark energies. Once finished, break the egg n flush. Some prefer doing egg-reading. They can break the egg in water bowl and let it set for few hours. DO NOT COSUME THIS EGG.
9. Imagine white or golden light covering your aura, passing through your crown and out through feet, taking away all negativity and blockages.
10. Imagine violet flame in front of you. Step into the flame and let it cleanse your aura by removing negativity. When you feel it is done, protect yourself with CKR.
11. Give a chi-ball to self with the intention to keep your aura clean and chakras unblocked.
In all of the above techniques you must have noticed that having a strong intention is the main thing. Cleansing your aura is MUST. Cleanse your aura regularly to stay healthy and happy ☺
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Rinku Patel is a Reiki Master Teacher, Doreen Virtue certified-Angel intuitive, Fairyologist, Realm Reader, Crystal healer, Angel card reader, and Indigo card reader. Other than that she is a Certified Tarot card reader and spiritual writer. Rinku can be reached via her email address firstname.lastname@example.org and on Facebook at Reiki The Miracle Healing