Article by Vidyaa Bunty Talreja
This is a wonderful and beautiful modality channeled by Linda Howell Colibert.
The attunement to Compassion and Gifts of Goddess Kuan Yin help us connect with the Goddess Kuan Yin. The energies of this attunement help with compassion and forgiveness, as well as the blessings of abundance.
Kuan Yin is the Goddess of Compassion. She helps with any issues of love, compassion, forgiveness, and relationships. But Kuan Yin also blessed those who call on her for help with abundance and prosperity. She will heal your heart, fill your soul with Universal Love and draw to you gifts of abundance.
Kuan Yin is a very kind, compassionate, and loving Goddess. She loves people that she decided to stay behind them to help humans to learn love and compassion. She teaches that forgiveness is the way to love and understanding. So often, we go through our lives holding onto something that someone has said or done that has caused us pain. Many times that pain is severe physically as well as mentally and emotionally. Kindness to ourselves and others is needed more now on this Earth than ever. We must learn to accept others as they are and to love them. But we must also learn to accept ourselves with all of our goodness and negative things we may not like about ourselves. We also are guided by Kuan Yin to accept and love other living Beings of Mother Earth.
In order to accept others as they are, we must learn not to be judgmental. Our judgments of ourselves and others are based on our conditioning by society and our perceptions of the experiences we have. Everyone has talents that belong to them alone, and everyone has some flaws, though these are generally something we judge as being good or bad. Kuan Yin helps you to see clearly the goodness within yourself and others. She helps you to forgive yourself and others. The Goddess of Compassion encourages everyone to love themselves and to love others, to reach out and help those you can help, and to be compassionate, not judgmental, toward those you cannot help.
Goddess Kuan Yin also brings blessings of abundance and prosperity to you. She will pour her healing waters over you to shower you with healing, love, compassion, and abundance. If you are in need, call on Kuan Yin to draw abundance to you. She will gift you with money from unexpected sources, provide opportunities, and draw great blessings of prosperity to you for the highest good. Goddess Kuan Yin does not want you to suffer needlessly. Her healing energies and her power of generosity will bless you with improved health, and more money to meet your needs.
There is one symbol in this modality. The Compassion and Gifts of Goddess Kuan Yin symbol, is of the jug of healing and abundance waters that Kuan Yin pours out to help those in need. We can visualize the symbol and visualize the water pouring on to us and all around us or those who are in need.
Methods of using this symbol:
A person needs to be attuned to this modality to use this symbol.
- We can visualize the symbol mentally on us or everyone and visualize the water pouring onto them or to the client in need who are in need.
- We can also visualize the symbol in the palms of your hands and place your palms together to run the energies. Tell Kuan Yin in your own words what it is you need as you run the energies and visualize the waters from her vase pouring over you or the one whom you are healing.
- The symbol can also be drawn on a piece of paper and write what it is you need beneath it. Then place the paper beneath a white or purple or pink candle in a safe candle holder and light your candle. Let it burn for about one hour each day or more. May the Goddess Kuan Yin reveal to you the beauty of your soul, and grant you prosperity, and great healing! And so it is.
The symbol can also be drawn on a piece of paper and keep a glass of water over it. Light a white or purple or pink candle in a safe candle holder near to it. Chant the Kuan Yin “Om Mani Padme Hum” or “Namo Guan Shi Yin Pusa” 9 times. Let the candle burn completely.
- Give this water to a depressed person. You can start seeing the flames of self-love within and the blessings of Kuan Yin beautifying their soul and making their life cheerful.
- Giving this water to a person who needs to forgive themselves or others. We can see the person’s heart is filled with love and compassion and are easily able to accept others as they are and forgive them.
- Drinking this water enhances the beauty to you and your soul. The person looks positive, calm and full of divine love and compassion.
- Drinking this water helps you heal your thoughts and emotions. Positivity radiates. People wishing to attract new job or money feel greatly benefited.
Let the blessings of Mother Kuan Yin enlighten your life and soul.
Vidyaa Bunty Talreja is an IT Consultant by profession. She has studied Psychology and was introduced to Reiki in 2011 by her aunt. Now Reiki became an integral part of her life from then on to change her life and the lives of others. Vidyaa is a Usui Reiki Grandmaster, Money Reiki Grandmaster, and a Karuna Reiki Master level Practitioner. She has learned and practices close to 25 different types of Reiki like Lavender Flame of Mother Kuan Yin, Shaman Reiki, Dragon Reiki, Gajanan Reiki, Tiger Reiki, Unicorn Healing, Angelical Akashic Registers, Telepathic Reiki, DNA Healing Reiki, Wagle Reiki, Dolphin Reiki, Violet Flame Reiki, Karmic Reiki, Acu Reiki and Deep Healing Reiki. She is also a Tera Mai Seichem Reiki and Spiritual Healing Practitioner. She reads Tarot and Angel card. She does auto writing using Reiki along with card reading to get accurate guidance for an issue. She draws and interprets Mandalas. She uses mantras, bach flower remedies and crystals in her daily practice. She practices Eknath Easwaran’s Passage Meditation, Praveen Rishi’s Ashtamangal Meditation and Mantra Meditation. She practices Forgiveness meditation and gratitude exercises to enrich her day-to-day life. She lives in Chennai, India. Vidyaa can be reached via email at email@example.com or through her Facebook page KishanGanga - Divine Mystic Haven