Article by Naveeta Singh
From October 10 festive season begins in India with Navratri followed by Dussehra and then Diwali in November. It is the time when people dress well, look good and also eat really good rich food. Then those jalebis consumed during dussehra and gujhiyas, ladoos and other sweetmeats show up on your waistline. Such festive times call for mindful eating and some Reiki programming which keeps your weight in control and also help you shed some pounds.
For past one month, I have been following a Reiki-food-exercise ritual which has helped me keep my weight in check and also shed 2.5kgs (5.5 pounds). Every morning I do this Reiki self-programing which holds me in good stead throughout the day. It fights off all the unhealthy food cravings and makes me choose and eat food which nourishes my body. As I eat well, exercise and sleep for eight hours at least in spite of being a mom to a 1.5-year-old baby, I have managed to knock off the excess weight.
The ritual includes
- Find a quiet spot or you can even lie down in bed and do this. Invoke Reiki, with an attitude of gratitude, archangels, and other divine beings.
- Cleanse and energize all your chakras with Cho-Ku-Rei and other symbols like you do in self-healing.
- When you are at your third eye chakra say: I eat healthily and stay fit. I release excess weight from my body and be of my ideal weight.
- When you reach solar plexus chakra give some boost to your digestive system. Say: My digestive system is healed, healthy and strong, my metabolism is strong and the food I eat gets digested easily.
- You can combine the affirmations you gave to third eye and solar plexus and also give it on all your seven chakras if you have time on hand.
- Thank Reiki and other divine beings and get on with the day.
Also plan your meals properly. Have breakfast in the morning and six meals throughout the day which include healthy snacks in between your lunch and dinner. Also before eating your meal, Reiki it. Say – I release all the excess weight from my body. I nourish my mind, body, and soul.
Take slow, deliberate 500 steps after your lunch and dinner. If you binged during your meals then add an extra 500 steps or more depending upon what you ate.
The Reiki programming will make you stick to a healthy diet and take your walks. And will also give the determination needed to carry on with this routine. If you ate something unhealthy, please do not beat yourself up. You can look forward to reduce/release those excess calories the next day with the help of Reiki weight watch.
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Naveeta Singh is a former journalist from India, based in Kalyan near Mumbai. She is a Usui Reiki Master and Karuna Reiki practitioner who loves to experiment with Reiki and various healing arts since 2009. She believes that everything and everyone in this world deserves to be happy and can attain this through Reiki. She is also into Magnified Healing, Money Reiki, Abundance Healing, Tiger Reiki, Navgraha Healing, etc. Though she loves to learn various healing modalities it is Reiki where she finds perfect solace.