It’s Monday so we’re back with more #IAmReiki tips from our Reiki Rays readers. It’s becoming a nice way to start your week, isn’t it?
After the previous #IAmReiki article, Episode 3 pops up with a Reiki method came all the way from India.
I’m starting by asking you how often are you using an oracle deck in your self-healing or healing others sessions? Even if we speak about angel cards, tarot, I Ching cards or even runes, we love playing with these types of divination.
So why don’t we do it in a safe space so that the message becomes much clearer and powerful?
I leave you with today’s tip-method – Charging your Space before a Card Reading – shared by Urmila from Pune, India.
„This is a very useful tip for Oracle/Tarot card readers and does not even take a minute.
Every tarot/oracle card reader lays hers/his cards on a cloth or table. When that space on the cloth or table is charged with Reiki, it is able to carry the cards well during readings.
So, very briefly, this tip is as follows:
1. Connect to mother Gaia – Grounding yourself by imagining roots flowing down from your Root chakra to the center of the Earth, and that it is getting anchored over there.
2. Connect to Father Heaven – Imagine golden Light from a space above your Crown chakra wash you through all your chakras, and finally, flows down through your roots to Mother Gaia.
3. Invoke Reiki by saying –
I thank myself for being here,
I thank Reiki for being here, and
I thank this space for being here.
4. Draw the Sei He Ki symbol first to cleanse this space, followed by the Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen to connect to this space, and then the Cho Ku Rei symbol. The Cho Ku Rei symbol needs to be drawn at the center and at the four corners of the space to seal this space. You can take the help of a wand for this.
5. Thank yourself for being here, thank Reiki for being here, and thank the space for being here.
6. You can additionally invoke the presence of archangels Michael, Raphael, Uriel, and Gabriel to ground the four corners of your room during the reading session.
7. You can take your card deck and begin with your reading.
Thank you, Urmilla, for your kind and valuable contribution to our #IAmReiki project. I’m sure a „happy reading” will follow.
Since Sharing is Caring, we are inviting you once more to share one of your favorite Reiki tips and sustain this community project. You don’t know who’s going to read it and what’s going to awake inside of him/her your insight. You just have to do it and see.
Many blessings and love to you!
Are you a Reiki beacon into the world?
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Anna Marks is part of the Reiki Rays Team since 2016. She is a freelance writer and a freelance soul. Although she got in touch with many healing methods and teachings, her journey made her realize we are our own authority and there is only one Truth that unite us all – unconditional love. She has only one thought for you – Learn to love yourself just as much as God loves you. Reach Anna at email@example.com.