Article by Shailja Kapur
Hello, Divine souls!
How many of us have learned Reiki with great zeal and devotion but over the years we did not practice for some reason. Though we did not practice it does not mean we have lost Reiki.
Once attuned; Reiki stays with you for the lifetime. The only thing we have to do just tune ourselves again to the loving Universal Life Force Energy and start practicing NOW as there is NO TOMORROW.
Does it sound appealing? If yes, go ahead!
- Connect with Reiki.
- Set an intention to “To do self-healing and perform Reiki every day”.
- Make a Reiki ball with the above intention and direct it towards your Heart chakra for the Greatest Good.
- Make an intention slip focusing on the above goal written in your own way and channel Reiki for few minutes or as long as you are comfortable.
- If you got crystals; program them with the intention and put it over your intention slip. The crystal will channel continuous energy to your goal for the Greatest Good.
These practices do not take much of your time. You can carry out any or all of the above methods if you really want to practice Reiki.
How is that? Is it simple and easy?
You will receive some signs or messages that your intention is working. The most common signs which you may come across are:
- You feel the urge to do self-healing for some reason.
- Someone will ask you for healing. May be a family member or a friend or you are even guided to do on a pet.
- All of a sudden you may want to focus on some life issues and feel to channel healing for the Greatest Good.
We must make ourselves align with Reiki to bring the energy of love and light in the Universe which can only be achieved when we practice Reiki without any doubts.
Keep Practising and just surrender yourself to Reiki!
Thanks to all the Gurus for their Divine Guidance and blessings.
Love & Light!
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
Shailja Kapur is a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Healer. She got passion for various Reiki practices and other healing modalities. She also practices Candle Healing, Distant Healing, Crystal Healing, Dowsing, Magnified Healing, Yoga and Guided Meditation. She always felt a strong connection with Reiki. She had started practicing Reiki since her childhood without knowing what she used to do is called Reiki. As possibilities are endless with Reiki, her enthusiasm to experiment Reiki and share her experiences with the world. She believes self- purification, self-dedication and selflessness enhances your Reiki experiences. Shailja can be reached via her e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.