Article by Reiki Master Sunetra Dasgupta
Chi Ball can be literally translated to Energy ball. Chi Ball can be defined as a mass of positive energy which can be sent at a time to a person or a situation. Chi ball is a great way of not only sending healing to someone but can be also used for aura brushing, cord cutting, shielding a person or even box healing! I personally recommend Chi Ball as not only it’s an easy method of sending healing; I also feel it works much faster than other forms of distance healing.
Chi Ball though not a part of traditional Reiki it works very well with it, people can make balls of a large amount of Reiki energy and send healing. There can be different variations of a Chi Ball, some may like to put the Reiki Symbols inside the ball before sending it, or some if they are clairvoyant might see the ball in different colours like white, pink or golden. Some even visualize the situation is healed inside the Chi Ball and then send it across. One can always use their own imagination to send a Chi Ball healing.
I will break the steps of making a chi ball for everyone’s benefit.
- Activate Reiki and draw the symbols on the palms of your hand (in case one is second degree and above).
- Keep your hands a feet apart facing each other and slowly start bringing them together.
- Once you start getting your hands together, your hands will automatically stop at a certain point and they will not come any closer further, this is when you will feel the energy between your hands.
- Start feeling the energy more by moving your hands in such a way that you are making a ball out of the energy.
- Keep stating your intention which you want to heal or improve and visualize it in the ball that it has already been resolved.
- After sometime when your intuition guides you that the ball is ready, just throw it in the air and thank Reiki.
Chi Ball can be made by Non-Reiki Practitioners too, they just have to say they want to send a lot of positive energy to some situation and follow the same steps as above except that they do not have to activate or thank Reiki!
I personally believe Chi Ball has been an under estimated form of healing in Reiki though it can work wonders for all. I hope everyone tries this method and gets results faster and quicker! ☺
When she is not a professor teaching undergraduate students Mathematics, Statistics, and Business Communication, Sunetra Dasgupta is a Reiki Teacher. She is emotionally attached to Reiki as she feels, when she was nowhere, Reiki came to rescue her. She has channeled Gajanan Vinayak Reiki, and heals and teaches Traditional (Usui) Reiki, Karmic Reiki, Karuna® Reiki, Soulmate Reiki, Fusion Reiki, Wagle Reiki, Angel Reiki, Tiger Reiki, Lavender Flame Reiki, 30 more types of Reiki, Magnified Healing, DLA, Akashic Records, Access Consciousness, Aura Brushing, Cord Removal, Hypnotherapy, Past Life Regression, EFT, Psychic Surgery, Angel and Tarot Card Reading, Runes, Tasseography, Violet Flame, Herbs and Oils, Candle Magick, Signature Analysis, Vastu, Numerology, Feng Shui. She is also an Angel whisperer. She lives in India and can be followed on her Facebook Reiki Page: Soniele Daniel Healing Miracle https://www.facebook.