Article by Charisma Phatak
Hello everyone. I am sure many of you are already aware of this concept and have been doing Ho’oponopono almost daily. We all are prejudiced because we are conditioned by our culture and environment. It’s a blessing to be incarnated on this planet Earth, since we get a chance to know our own soul’s potential, power and realize, feel love, emotions in 3d human body. But somehow, if we are not in tune with our own higher self, we get trapped in this karmic cycle by our own thoughts, emotions, ego, feelings- guilt, insecurities, fear, jealousy etc. Hence, this article emphasizes more on doing Ho’oponopono with our own self, as this forgiveness technique helps us in overcoming preconceived notions, being non judgemental and inculcating in us the ‘Unconditional Love’.
Before we proceed further, let me quickly brief up about what is Ho’oponopono? It is a Hawaiian technique. Ho’o means to cause something to happen, so ho’opono means to cause something to be pono – to be right, good, just and/or in alignment with all people, places and things. By reduplicating pono in the word ho’oponopono, full achievement of goodness is achieved.
A. Meditative Technique:
Find a place where no-one can disturb you. Sit with your spine erect, ground and center yourself. Chant these lines as long as you are guide to.
Ho’oponopono (Your name).
I am sorry (your name).
Please forgive me (your name).
I love you (your name).
Thank you (your name) for releasing me.
- By doing this exercise, you make a conscious decision to push your own self that you are now ready to learn karmas, erase them, forgive, forget and move on. Your lower mind gets in tune with your higher mind and hence, there is an expansion of consciousness, awareness and wisdom.
- You become receptive to all healing energies.
- You retrieve your lost soul parts (due to guilts, traumas, hurts etc) thereby yielding a holistic healing to yourself.
- You shed layers of your old self that you have accumulated in many lifetimes due to karmas.
- You awaken your true self – you realize many hidden talents, potentials, your true nature.
- You don’t thrive for perfection but you will realize that you are already Perfect. You embrace yourself the way you are. Hence, this instills in us – self love, self respect, self reliant, self confidence etc.
- This technique enables us to merge with our higher self who becomes our guide, teacher and mentor – and we reach the state of enlightenment.
- Since both the twin flames share the same higher self, hence this meditation brings us closer to our twin flames too.
- Feeling absolute complete from within – ONENESS feeling. It’s like meeting the Divinity within you.
- You are aligned to soul mission and Divine Will. You will be then in sync with the cosmos.
C. What you might experience during this process?
During this process, you might yawn or tears may roll down from your eyes which indicates release and shift of energy. One might face weird dreams and some deep rooted problems may come to surface for your attention.
D. Additional Tips
Do this exercise first with your own self and then proceed with others – your parents, siblings, spouses, kids, friends, colleagues, enemies etc if you are guided to. Just replace your name with that concerned person’s name.
E. Fusing with Reiki
When you fuse forgiveness with Reiki, the merging, healing and grounding is more effective and powerful. You can follow same procedure for other concerned person: parents, spouses, etc.
- Ground and center yourself.
- State intention of doing forgiveness.
- Invoke higher spiritual beings to assist you in this entire process.
- Draw DKM higher self on top of head.
- Connect to own self (or concerned person) by HSZSN.
- Open auras and chakras by drawing a huge CKR in front of you (and concerned person).
- Bathe yourself (and concerned person) in a green vibrant healing chi ball of SHK.
- Do Forgiveness Ho’oponopono exercise – 4 lines mentioned above.
- End by drawing a huge CKR in front of you (and concerned person).
- Express gratitude and drink water.
F. Forgiveness in relation to chakras cleansing
- Crown chakra – one feels own soul’s Divine Energies filling all the chakras and auras.
- Third Eye chakra – one expands the consciousness, the deep rooted subconscious thoughts, emotions surfaces, and understands the soul and purpose of incarnations. Heightens intuitions and activates various clairs too.
- Throat chakra – one develops expression of self and others by saying sorry, love you and thank you.
- Heart chakra – one dissolves ego, karmas through forgiveness and letting go of past painful incidents.
- Solar Plexus chakra – one starts falling in love with his/ her own self and releases guilts, fears, self sabotaging ability.
- Sacral chakra – one releases karma with everyone, with whom he/she is involved in karmic cycle and releases insecurity.
- Root chakra – when upper 6 chakras release negativities, the root automatically get unblocked to flush out the energies, thereby stabilizing and aligning our upper higher chakras.
G. My experiences
Since beginning of this month, I have been undergoing a stage of self realization – a state wherein you realize about your true self. This led to lots of bitter truths and confusions within me. As I sat for forgiveness exercise, my mind was stuck as for whom I should do forgiveness, and suddenly I got the brain wave to do forgiveness with my own soul. Given below are my experiences:
- I realised, I should definitely say sorry to myself for I made myself feel guilty, misjudging myself, created self beliefs, rules, compromised and suppressed my needs just to keep people around me happy. But why didn’t I love, care, pamper or express myself?
- This technique helped me to introspect that these aren’t the bitter truths but they are ones that define my soul, that define the fragrance of Charisma. Yes, I am perfect, unique and precious child of God and we all are Divine and everything is Divine 🙂
- This healing helped me immensely to break free from all ties, attachments, my self created beliefs and bondages, cleansing and releasing my subconscious fears and other issues that limited my soul growth and no longer served my purpose.
- I am currently working with my soul fragments, scattered in various dimensions and galaxies.
- This has really expedited my ascension process.
Love and Light! Stay Blessed!
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
Charisma Phatak is an engineering graduate and a MBA from nationally acclaimed institutions. She is a Reiki Master Teacher and Healer, with a long standing Reiki experience of 13 years. She practices Usui Reiki, Karmic Reiki, Dolphin Reiki, Tiger Reiki, Angel Reiki, Lavender Flame of Quan Yin, Wagle Reiki, Celtic Reiki, DNA Reiki, Magnified Healing, Imara Reiki, Kundalini Reiki, and Divine Light Ascension (DLA).
She, along with her sister Jhilmil Golande is the co-owner of “Supreme Reiki Centre” at Pune, India. Her life with Reiki has been like unlocking the door to unlimited happiness!! Find Charisma at https://facebook.com/supremereiki