Article by Vidyaa Bunty Talreja
Sati Symbol is an alternative Reiki symbol. It is taught by some teachers in Karuna® Reiki. I was introduced to this symbol by Reiki mentor and my soul mother. It has a wonderful ability in improving the broken relationship between two persons.
Sati Symbol represents Shiva and Shakti thus stands for male and female aspects. It is used for opening, integrating and balancing the Heart Chakra. Upon using this symbol, it brings joy, love, union etc. It is good to use when there is a family trouble, emotional and other relationship problems.
I love testing the symbols I get introduced. I am jotting down three significant cases where it brought a significant change in healing the relationship.
Case 1: My friend Jyoti (name changed) approached me telling that her husband is planning to divorce her and he is having a relationship with his colleague. I told that through Reiki, their relationship can be healed if they are destined to be together. She asked me if it is possible to recover their relationship. I told her that Reiki works for the highest good and got her photo along with her husband photo. I healed her for 5 days. Then she said that her husband realized his mistake. He told her, her parents and his parents that he does not want to leave her and requested all of them to forgive him.
Case 2: My friend Nikita (name changed) approached me telling that her relationship with her mother and her sister has gone bad. They are hurting her and talking ill of her too. I told her that I will heal her for 11 days. In this case, I used two symbols – one for healing the relationship with the sister and another for healing the relationship with the mother. On the ninth day, she called and started thanking me in a crying tone stating that Reiki made them realize their mistake and now she is at Peace.
Case 3: My friend Sheela (name changed) approached me telling that her relationship with her boss is very bad. As she is pregnant, she cannot change her job. Moreover, she was not happy in listening to the abuses of her boss also. I told her that I will heal her for 11 days. I requested for her boss’s details. On the tenth day, she called and told me that her boss is treating her with respect and is supporting her by understanding her situation.
I have jotted down the healing procedure for treating the two people having relationship issues.
- I shielded myself and also my clients with the white light.
- I ground myself by imagining that roots are coming out from my feet and digging into the core of Mother Earth.
- I invoked 3 times: Dear God, Archangels, spirits guides please help me in healing the relationship of “X” and “Y” for the highest good.
- I will connect to “X” and “Y” through HSZSN and tell them that I am going to heal their relationship for their highest good.
- I visualize placing “X” and “Y” over the rectangle “5” and “4” on the Sati Symbol being drawn on a paper. While drawing the symbol on a paper, use a green color or pink color.
- Now I slowly request both of them to start moving towards the circle on their side (i.e., X from 5 to 6 and Y from 4 to 7).
- Now I visualize and allow X and Y to speak to each other. In Jyoti’s Scenario, I visualize that X (being Jyoti telling her husband ‘Y’ that she loves him and wants to be with him).
- Now assume that they have compromised and slowly visualize both of them moving to the intersecting oval point of 6 & 7. Now visualize they are having a wonderful relationship.
- Seal off your Reiki healing with CKR and Udreka.
- Thank Gods, Archangels, spirits guides, Reiki along with the Higher Self of both X and Y for assisting you in healing the relationship.
I hope you may find this information useful to you. To be able to use this symbol, you need attunement. Reiki Masters can use it by auto attuning them to this beautiful symbol. Please try it in your life and Reiki practice for healing any relationship issues!
Happy Reiki Practicing!
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
Vidyaa Bunty Talreja is an IT Consultant by profession. She has studied Psychology and ardently follows spiritual practices to bring meaning to her life and to the life of others. She was drawn to spirituality right from her childhood. She was introduced to Reiki in 2011 by her aunt and Reiki became an integral part of her life from then on. Vidyaa is a Usui and Karuna® Reik Master level Practitioner. She also practices Lavender Flame, Ashtalakshmi Reiki, Money Reiki, Karuna® Reiki, Wagle Reiki, Dolphin Reiki, Gajanan Reiki and Deep Healing Reiki. She is also a Tera Mai Seichem Reiki Level Practitioner. She does auto writing using Reiki to get guidance. She uses switchwords, mantras and crystals in her daily practice. She practices Eknath Easwaran’s Passage Meditation, Praveen Rishi’s Ashtamangal Meditation and Mantra Meditation. She practices Forgiveness meditation and gratitude exercises to her day-to-day life. She lives in Chennai, India. Vidyaa can be reached via mail on email@example.com