All parents feel anxious about their children from time to time. They want their children to be safe, secure and comfortable. Different stages of the child’s growth present different challenges to parents. At the very extreme, a toddler may have a hard time being away from her parents for a few minutes, while a teenage child may refuse to see eye to eye with his parents. And there is a range of states and emotions in between these two extremes. Every parent child relationship is unique. Both parents and children need help and support at times.
One of the most loving ways to help our children is by sending the angels to them. The angels, being a personification of love, can help bring healing and comfort to children and soothe many of their troubles.
We must remember that every child, though physically small, is a soul nonetheless. Just like adults, children also have a specific purpose to live and specific life lessons to learn. We cannot directly interfere in a child’s free will. But we can certainly offer support in indirect ways. Requesting the angels to care for our children is one such way to offer help and healing to children. The angels never interfere in a soul’s free will choice. However, they do bring in love, light and wisdom to all kinds of situations. And their presence can help children in ways that we may not always understand immediately.
Some common examples of childhood issues are-
- Insecurity – This is especially common among very young children, though some older children may also experience this. Children have a hard time staying away from their parents (often the mother) and even short periods of separation create tremendous anxiety.
- Schooling – Some children have troubles in school. They may have social or behavioural issues. Or they may not resonate with certain dysfunctional aspects of the schooling system and tend to feel drained out while participating in certain activities at school.
- Health – Though a majority of children enjoy good health, there are many children who suffer all kinds of ailments-right from common conditions such as allergies to rarer ones such as cancer and congenital deformities. The experience of illness is most often a soul choice. However, the angels can still help each child in a way that supports his or her healing and growth.
- Teenage Issues – As we all know, the teenage years are a particularly challenging period for many children and parents alike. Communication between children and parents is what is commonly affected and both feel helpless in their own ways.
- Sensitivity – Some children are highly sensitive by nature and have a hard time as they grow and adjust in a world that may not always respond kindly to their sensitivity.
No matter what the issue may be, the angels can help.
You may be a parent, teacher, nurse, doctor or anyone else who works closely with children. Even if you are not a parent or have no direct interaction with children in other ways, you can still choose to help the children of the world at large, by requesting the angels to help them.
In order to send the angels to children, all we need to do is request the angels for help in very simple language.
To give an example, a parent may say a small prayer such as the one below for a young child going to school.
Please be with my child and help her stay safe, secure and comfortable in school. Please give her the strength to cope with her work and to complete her activities in school comfortably. Thank you for your help.”
For a sensitive child, one may say the following prayer
Please be with my child and envelop her in your warm loving energy. Please help her honour her sensitivity and keep her safe and comfortable as she goes about her life in this world. Thank you so much for your kind help.”
It is best to say small prayers in your own words and from your heart, tailored to the issue at hand. Once you formulate your request, take a moment to be quiet and tune into your child’s energy field. You will often be able to sense hundreds of angels rushing to his or her side. If you are unable to tune in, you can simply visualise many angels surrounding your child and trust that it is so.
When you start sending the angels to children, you will often notice a positive difference in them. They may appear happier and calmer in their day to day life. Or you may notice that some of the circumstances in the child’s life shift in favour of the child’s higher growth. Sometimes, there may appear to be no change on the surface. This is because the child’s soul has some very specific lessons to learn and nothing can change until those lessons are learnt. Despite the fact that nothing has changed on the surface, you can be sure that the presence of the angels will bring blessings to the child on a higher level.
Love and Light!
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
Haripriya is a Reiki Master, Angel Healer, and Spiritual Teacher. She was drawn to Reiki right from her childhood and Reiki went on to become part of her life’s purpose. Reiki is her constant companion from which she derives peace and contentment. She is also deeply connected with the angels, with Angel Healing being an integral part of her Reiki practice. After reaping the fruits of Reiki practice in her life, she was inspired to spread the joy of Reiki and the light of the Angels. Haripriya offers courses in Reiki and Angel Healing as well as distance healing services. She resides in Bangalore, India. Reach Haripriya at email@example.com and Angel Light on Facebook.