Article by Dhwani Parikh
Our world is made up of energy and vibrations. All living beings have their own vibes which merge with the others and exchange of energy occurs. Generally, it goes from more energy to less energy. Other people absorb this energy from people practicing Reiki who used to have the high vibrations level. In this, we also absorb negativity in exchange of energy even though we protect ourselves from the negativity almost every time.
Our world overflows with negative energy if we see around and we are continuously under an influence of these bad energies. I have come up with a new idea to negate and shed the negativity which is inside and around us. As per old Japanese saying, “You can negate a sharp shuriken with a mere stone; with skills you can overcome dire situations (sharp edged shuriken) with very less energy (a stone)”.
Many times when you are healing a patient with cancer or any chronic disease, you can use this method. Also, you can use this method to clear your aura every day. During the infections from virus or bacteria, this is a very effective method if you use with power symbol and other Karuna® Reiki symbols.
This could be used in simple steps:
- Make yourself relax or relax yourself as well as your client if you are using for healing your client.
- Try to be in open spaces such as terrace or garden where you can easily connect with nature.
- Take deep breaths and let your client relax totally.
- Put both hands open and relax and do your Reiki prayer.
- Make distance symbol and emotional symbol and if you are attuned to master level use that symbol in the beginning.
- Afterwards, draw Cho Ku Rei symbol in your hands and make Reiki ball.
- Visualize that Reiki ball energy is forming a golden sword in the air.
- Take the time to make it as a golden sword. Draw all the symbols and seal with power symbol.
- You can also use Karuna® Reiki symbols such as Rama, Shanti, Raku and many more.
- Cut all black energy in your surroundings or cords from your body connected to negative events with this sword and clear your surroundings.
- Further, you see that sword passing through your body from top to bottom or through your client’s body top to bottom and also visualize all the bacteria, virus or any other negativity is removed with this sword.
- Also, all the chakras have been cleared and balanced with all positive energy.
- You can use this to cut all negative feelings: hate, worry, anger, ego, guilt, fear, jealousy, depression or any other.
- Moreover, you can use this for cutting all past negative cords or karma by sending Reiki in past.
- As soon as you remove this sword from your feet, protect yourself with big Cho Ku Rei symbol three times.
You can use this anytime you feel low or tired to rejuvenate yourself. This also helps you to feel young, cheerful and makes your aura clear from all negativity. Furthermore, you can use this in another way. Whenever you feel low energy or energy drain in yourself, meditate for 15 minutes and note down all the negative thoughts, events and people coming to your mind as they show their negativity which is connected to you via channel. This channel is connected to you unconsciously and entered into your chakras and suppressed your positive energy. Use this Reiki sword to cut this channel and clean yourself.
You can use this to clean the spaces, office papers, piggy bank spaces or any space where you find any negativity.
Love and Light!
Dhwani Parikh is a Freelance writer, Reiki Usui master, Mind Power specialist, Music healer, Astrologist and Tarot Card Reader. She has been emotionally attached with Reiki from many years. She has got a very high intuitive power and very good sense of vibrations. She has lost 14 kgs of weight with help of Reiki and visualization. Reiki is the biggest part of her success in marketing and sales career. She has found her twin flame relationship by medium of Reiki. Reiki saved her from many negative events and vibrations. Reiki has brought new perspectives of her life and wants to spread this miracle of Reiki around the World. Dhwani lives in Toronto, Canada. Reach Dhwani on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/raceisnotover or email on email@example.com.