Many of the parents usually use to come to me with the problem that their wards don’t show any interest in the studies, their sitting capacity is poor, they can’t concentrate, if they sit for studies they are not able to devote the time and if they pick the books they just fall asleep. To overcome all these problems I am sharing a very simple and short technique for all the students and their parents.
Reiki is the life universal force which works purely on the thoughts. It is only our thought process which make us calm or turbulent. To deal with all these problems what we have to do is to change the turbulent behavior into peaceful behavior. As we all know when we have to learn something new, if it is of our interest we learn it without any special efforts. In doing so we have collected ourselves, it means we have made all other thoughts passive at that time, they don’t interfere thus our brain is working only on one aspect so learning becomes easy in those cases.
A student can acquire all what he or she is studying only when his or her state of mind is at rest. Yes, our brain can do multitasking but it gives priority to the most active thoughts. So in today’s high-tech world what is needed the most is the settling down the wandering thoughts which make the behaviour agitated, disruptive and restless during studies. Students can utilize their time in a better way by Reiki healing. The energy becomes a guide to them and their intuitive power increases.
Here is the way:
- Sit or stand in a comfortable position. You can practice this while lying down also.
- Close your eyes.
- Invoke Reiki. Draw symbols on hands.
- Draw a big Cho Ku Rei in front of you followed by other symbols you are attuned to.
- See yourself enclosed in a lotus flower (as Maa Sarswati residing on lotus flower).
- Visualize the white light falling on the flower very gently making it open petal by petal, passing through your crown chakra making it glow ( you can follow your intuition while choosing the color).
- Now feel that glow of the bright white light passing through all the rest six chakras one by one very gently, see how your all chakras are glowing.
- Visualize the whole body glowing with light.
- Put left Reiki hand on Third Eye chakra and right on the Heart chakra.
- Pick the right hand and put it on Solar Plexus chakra.
- Pay gratitude to energy, Goddess Sarswati, your parents, your school, your teachers, your books, and study material.
- Open your eyes with a broad and beautiful smile. Rub your hands and energize your eyes with the generated energy.
- You can select morning or evening time for this practice or before you start your study.
- Also You can start or wind up your day with this meditation while lying in the bed.
- Even non Reiki students can practice this method (can skip step 3 and 4).
- Practicing this for 3 to 5 minutes daily will help to increase the concentration power and will help us to get rid of all the problems we face during study time.
<3 All the best, Stay blessed<3
OM MANI PADME HUM
Chanchal Gupta (M.Sc.) is a Reiki Master. She is a science teacher and also Masters in Mathematics. These days she is practicing, exploring and trying to connect every aspect of Reiki with science. She is from Chandigarh and lives in Hoshiarpur (Panjab) with a family of . Reach Chanchal at Reiki Miracles do happen on Facebook.