First of all, I would like to thank my mother who hold my hand to make me write the first alphabet of my life and my father who gave me the pencil to hold, they guided and helped me at every phase of my life and insisted me to choose teaching as my career. Being a teacher by profession I believe writing is the best, simplest and most convenient way of meditation.
Meditation is the induced state of mind and writing helps you to achieve that state, as a person can write only when he unifies with the soul. By writing about Reiki or drawing the Reiki symbol practically on a paper or any writing material, minor chakras of hand get activated. It is very beneficial for beginners as it helps in increasing concentration power (the basic requirement of meditation). It is also helpful for busy office going people who cannot spare extra time for usual meditation; they can meditate during their working hours just by drawing Reiki symbols and writing about Reiki.
- Choose a very comfortable place and time it differs from person to person. Early morning or evening time is the best suggested time. Your garden with chirping sound helps to bring the writer out residing inside you.
- Take your favorite notebook and pen or pencil or any writing material.
- Sit comfortably, preferred spine should be straight.
- Start with drawing a big beautiful CKR on the whole page. Now draw six more CKR on the same page overlapping each other. (you can select the colored pens of chakra’s colors)
- Now draw seven CKR of smaller size on the next page.
- Go on drawing CKR till you reach the size of one or half centimeter.
- Draw SHK in the same manner till you reach the minimum size you can draw.
- Now repeat with HSZSN and with other Reiki symbols.
- While drawing the symbol chant the name of symbols.
- Start writing small sentences about Reiki.
- Change sentences into paragraphs.
- And paragraphs will automatically change into article. Your intuitive power will help you in writing.
Writing slows down our brain waves to the theta state and in this state we could express our highest potential, the new ideas originate in theta state of brain. Meditation also works on the principle of theta state of mind.
Writing Reiki helps you in activating your minor chakras in fingers and in hands thus sending energy to all other chakras.
Writing Reiki helps to rationalize our thought process no unwanted thoughts can enter our mind it acts as a filter making us the master of our thoughts.
Writing Reiki increase your concentration power and balance you throat chakra.
It is said if the throat chakra is in balanced state it can make us a writer or artist.
I would like to share my view if you start writing or drawing Reiki symbols regularly your fifth chakra will be balanced i.e. it is a vice versa process.
“OM MANI PADME HUM”
Article by Chanchal Gupta
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Chanchal Gupta (M.Sc.) is a Reiki Master. She is a science teacher and also Masters in Mathematics. These days she is practicing, exploring and trying to connect every aspect of Reiki with science. She is from Chandigarh and lives in Hoshiarpur (Panjab) with a family of . Reach Chanchal at Reiki Miracles do happen on Facebook.