Article by Haripriya Suraj, Reiki Master
The energy of the angels is present everywhere, including in nature. Nature Angels are present near trees and plants. They are present near water and flowers. They are present near birds, animals and everywhere else in nature. Just as an attunement helps us tune into the frequency of Reiki, similarly an intention to connect with the nature angels helps us tune into their healing energies.
Spending time in nature is very grounding and healing in itself. Invoking the energy of the Nature Angels in addition can bring about amazing healing benefits. If you are a nature lover, you are sure to enjoy working with the Nature Angels!
You can connect with these loving beings in your garden or at a park (if you don’t have a garden at home).
Here’s one way to go about it:
- Take a moment to breathe in the fresh air and ground yourself.
- Stand near a tree or plant. Look at it with love and gratitude and intend to connect with the Angels around it.
- Call out to the Nature Angels and request them to connect with you. You could say, “Dear Nature Angels, I wish to connect with you. Please come to me now. Thank you.”
- You will intuitively sense the connection when it happens. You may sense a warm or loving energy in your vicinity.
- Take a walk around your garden (or park). As you walk, request the nature angels to work on you and to clear you of all lower energies. Request them to help you raise your vibration.
- If there is anything bothering you, hand over your concern to them and request them to bring you clarity and healing.
- Spend at least ten minutes walking around, lying on the grass, leaning against a tree or just sitting quietly near a tree or plant. You can of course stay longer if you feel like. The Angels will be by your side and working on you all along.
- Once done, thank the Angels for their help.
As a token of gratitude, you can spend a couple of more minutes giving Reiki to the garden. Plants love receiving Reiki. You can place balls of Reiki over the plants and trees or physically give Reiki to them for a couple of minutes.
If you have a garden at home, it is worth doing this practice every day. It can really help you shake off negative energies and maintain a higher vibration. If you don’t have a garden, you can visit a public garden or park at least once a week and do this exercise there.
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Haripriya Suraj is a Reiki Master, Angel Healer, and Spiritual Teacher. She was drawn to Reiki right from her childhood and Reiki went on to become part of her life’s purpose. Reiki is her constant companion from which she derives peace and contentment. She is also deeply connected with the angels, with Angel Healing being an integral part of her Reiki practice. After reaping the fruits of Reiki practice in her life, she was inspired to spread the joy of Reiki and the light of the Angels. Haripriya offers courses in Reiki and Angel Healing as well as distance healing services. She resides in Bangalore, India. Reach Haripriya on her blog at lightworkersonearth.com, on email at firstname.lastname@example.org and on Facebook at Angel Light.