Article by Rinku Patel
What is Imara Reiki? Imara Reiki was founded by Barton Wendel and his brother Geoffrey Wendel and it was first channeled by Barton Wendel. Imara is a form of Reiki that works on immense vibrational energy level as compared to other forms of Reiki. It calls upon the spirit of Laho Chi ( Lay Ho Chee) for enormous and intense healing. Imara Reiki is considered to be a sacred energy for which one has to be a Usui Reiki Master. Many refers Imara Reiki as level 5. Imara Reiki has no new symbol. Imara means “more” hence “More Reiki”.
How does Imara Reiki help?
* Imara Reiki is considered to have more vibrational energy than other Reiki forms.
* It becomes very easier to invoke the Ki once you are attuned to Imara Reiki.
* Repeating “Laho Chi” makes Ki stronger and stronger. The more you chant, the higher the vibrational energy level.
* Release childhood traumas.
* Release emotional, mental and physical blockages.
* No symbols needed to pass the attunement.
* It works profoundly with past lives issues.
* Establishes strong spiritual connection.
* Heals repressed issues that you are not aware of.
* Often gives flashes and visions of guides and angels.
* Delivers messages from spiritual realms.
* Works on physical, emotional and spiritual level.
How to heal with Imara Reiki?
When invoking angels and guides, say “Laho Chi please help, Laho Chi please help me” three times. A Chinese old man may appear in your vision.
Self- Healing with Imara Reiki is simple. Say or chant “Laho Chi” minimum three times. The more you chant the higher energy level you feel. Place your hands wherever you want energy to flow. You may feel the energy flow or you may not, depends on person to person. The energy flow will stop when you decide to stop it, your intuition will guide you when to finish the session.
Healing others. Before starting the session, silently or aloud, state the intention to heal. The healer should have a strong will and desire to heal in order to infuse Imara Reiki. Client should focus on healing and visualize the desired outcome. Ask spirit guides that the healing session be performed gracefully and at the pace that the client can handle. Say or chant “Laho Chi” (lay ho chee) and place your hands on client wherever you want energy to flow.
Distant healing. Distant healing with Imara Reiki could not get simpler. Connect with Higher-self and spirit guides of your client. Use any self-healing position over a substitute, your guides will guide you what position is best for your client. Start the energy flow with the intention that energy reaches the client for _____________ issue. Visualize desired outcome.
What to expect during or after healing session with Imara Reiki?
- You may have a vision of something like a colored whirlwind or a tornado when you call for Laho Chi. The most common colors that appears are purple and green, though you may see other colors too.
- You may get a vision of a Chinese old man.
- Healer and client may sense their angels and guides around.
- Healer and client may get clear voices from higher realms.
The info, messages or symbols you receive may not make sense at times, so jot down everything and try to de-code the info with relaxed mind.
Before attuning someone to Imara Reiki be certain that the person is prepared to handle the intense energy. Self-healing of 30 days is advised after Imara Reiki attunement.
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Rinku Patel is a Reiki Master Teacher, Doreen Virtue certified-Angel intuitive, Fairyologist, Realm Reader, Crystal healer, Angel card reader, and Indigo card reader. Other than that she is a Certified Tarot card reader and spiritual writer. Rinku can be reached via her email address firstname.lastname@example.org and on Facebook at Reiki The Miracle Healing