When was the last time you received Reiki from someone? As a Reiki healer, you probably spend plenty of time giving Reiki to others. Or maybe you give too much of yourself in general and drain your energies in the process. Do you also receive at times?
It’s a different feeling altogether when you can stop giving for a bit and enjoy receiving from others!
To receive Reiki from another person, you don’t need to visit a friend or a practitioner. It can be received in the comfort of your own home.
Guess from whom?
From your Reiki Guides and Angels!
I once had a powerful experience and learnt that it is OK for us to sit back, relax and receive Reiki at times. A rather hectic professional week had thrown me off balance. I then had a beautiful encounter with Archangel Raphael who guided me to just relax for a bit and receive Reiki from him and his team that included several guides and angels.
I had never imagined that such a thing could be possible and was rather stunned to be told this. But my body seemed delighted to receive this message from Raphael and forced me to do as instructed. I then lay down and began to receive the energy. I could sense the presence of Raphael and many guides and angels in the room. The energy was magical. I drifted into a state of deep relaxation and felt so very loved and pampered.
If you’ve been giving too much of yourself, it is a good idea to take these breaks and receive Reiki from higher beings. Reiki remains the same, irrespective of whether it is channelled by Reiki practitioners in human form or by Higher Beings. However, our Guides and Angels radiate unconditional love and peace while healing us with energy. This adds a whole new dimension to the Reiki experience and makes it truly divine. It also helps us absorb some of their qualities and helps us radiate love and peace when we get back to working with clients, friends and family.
Here’s how you do it:
- Light candles, burn some incense and play soothing music.
- If you have pictures of Masters and Angels that you connect well with, place them in the room. Oracle cards work just as well.
- Call on Archangel Raphael and all your other Reiki Guides and Angels. Request them to give you some Reiki.
- Lie down, take a deep breath and allow yourself to receive.
- Let go completely and allow them to work on you. Do not try to control the session or instruct them to follow any particular sequence. Just relax and go with the flow.
- As they work on you, you may notice sensations of warmth and tingling or you may feel safe and loved. Enjoy feeling pampered.
- Shift positions in between if you need to. You may need to lie on your stomach while they work on the back chakras.
- Once you feel it’s done, thank them for their kindness.
- Get back to your routine feeling great!
This is not a substitute for daily self healing. It is best done whenever you’ve given too much of yourself or feel out of balance in general. It can also be done when you feel unwell or exhausted from a hard day’s work. The idea is to help you relax and learn to receive. We must remember that the ultimate responsibility for our healing lies with us. Having said that, a bit of pampering every now and then doesn’t hurt either. It only serves to compound our efforts at healing our lives!
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
Haripriya is a Reiki Master, Angel Healer, and Spiritual Teacher. She was drawn to Reiki right from her childhood and Reiki went on to become part of her life’s purpose. Reiki is her constant companion from which she derives peace and contentment. She is also deeply connected with the angels, with Angel Healing being an integral part of her Reiki practice. After reaping the fruits of Reiki practice in her life, she was inspired to spread the joy of Reiki and the light of the Angels. Haripriya offers courses in Reiki and Angel Healing as well as distance healing services. She resides in Bangalore, India. Reach Haripriya at email@example.com and Angel Light on Facebook.