Travelling long distances can be quite a tiresome experience. Some people get stressed at the thought of boarding a plane, or just travelling for many hours can be off-putting. Especially in places where we haven’t been before.
Reiki can be your companion on the road (or in the air, or on the water 🙂 ). I’d advise that you start sending good doses of Reiki to yourself well before travel, if at all possible. Send it with the Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen, intending that you receive it while you’re on the road.
Here’s a simple technique you can use, but of course feel free to tweak it as it best suits your personal style.
- Relax comfortably, breathe in, and start the Reiki flow.
- Say out loud, or express the intention in your mind, that Reiki be channeled now and stored in a huge ball of energy which will stay with you throughout the journey, until you safely get to the destination.
- Picture the ball of energy being formed in the future, at the moment when your journey starts. Imagine the ball above your crown chakra.
- Channel Reiki into this ball and watch it grow bigger and bigger.Keep on sending, using the Power symbol at your discretion 🙂 to increase the flow, and the Mental / Emotional and Distance Symbols to balance it and to bring harmonious light into the energy ball.
- As you send, the ball gets bigger and brighter, bigger and brighter.
- You can stop sending for a while if you want, and resume later, or the next day. You can have as many sessions as you feel like.
- When finishing a session, whether or not you plan to have another session to charge the ball some more, say or intend that the ball remains there as it is, and it waits for you to either charge it more, or to start drawing energy from it. The ball will act in accordance to your intention, waiting patiently for whatever comes :). When starting a new session, simply start channeling more and more Reiki into it. It can get literally huge.
- When the time to travel comes, connect to this Reiki ball and ask it to follow and travel with you wherever you go.
- Now the fun part: enjoy a healthy flow of Reiki tranquility throughout your journey.
- Tip: remember to ground yourself during the journey, and drink lots of water.
This technique will not only guard you from unpleasant circumstances, but it will make your journey an enjoyable one too. Safe travels!
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF: