Relationships are a roller-coaster ride. They could become your best driving force in life or your worst nightmares. As active meditators, you may become quite comfortable with solitude since you get all the time for singular focus on personal growth. It is definitely a good place to be, but not the only way to grow spiritually.
Relationships serve spiritual growth
A meaningful relationship offers ample opportunities to grow spiritually, because spirituality is about your transformation as a soul. Relationships, whether romantic or otherwise result in our expansion. They serve as mirrors by revealing the deepest aspects of ourselves including the gnarly, ugly ones as well as Divine magnificence. When we acknowledge these flaws, and work upon them, it results in spiritual growth.
Reiki for relationships
Reiki works for our highest good. So it heals relationships in a myriad of ways. Sometimes it heals by improving the understanding and restoring harmony between people while at other times, it may result in separation from people who drain our energy (energy vampires) or do not align with our soul purpose. It also helps to attract new healthy relationships in your life. It might sometimes work by changing your perspective towards the relationship. Whatever the case, Reiki is undoubtedly a great technique to experience the best relationships.
All relationships without exception are based on communication or a lack of empathy or clarity of understanding the other’s perspective. Reiki resolves these issues by balancing all our chakras and removing the blockages in our aura because our auras communicate with each other.
Here is a simple exercise to improve your relationships with another person or between any two individuals:
- Sit in a quiet place, breathe slowly and deeply and enter into a meditative state.
- Imagine a white or golden light (from the Universe) engulfing you. Invoke your Angels to help you heal yourself and your relationship. Visualize the emotional healing symbol over your entire body and implore Reiki to completely heal you and resolve all your emotions. If you are tuned to Karuna Reiki, use the Harth symbol also to heal yourself.
- Connect to the concerned person (your relationship) using distant healing symbol and start sending healing energy to him/her with the intention “The relationship is cordial and works for our mutual growth and harmony.” You might feel a release of negative emotions like anger, sadness, disappointment, grief, etc. Observe the changes you might feel in your body and mind. You might feel lighter or sleepy.
- Wrap up the healing session with the power symbol and thank the person for accepting your healing energy.
- Thank the Angels and the Reiki energy for healing the relationship.
Whenever you heal any relationship using Reiki, give it the time it needs. The bottom line is that every relationship you get into is your spiritual assignment. The key to succeed in this exam is to vibe high. Everything will fall into place!
Article by Dr. Jayashree Ramana
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Dr. Jayashree Ramana is a scientist and nutritionist. She uses Reiki healing as a part of her holistic healing program.
She is Usui Reiki Grand Master and practices Usui Reiki, Karuna Reiki, Crystal healing, Lama fera, Magnified healing, Emotional Freedom Technique(EFT), acupressure, etc. She is a fitness enthusiast and helps people achieve optimal levels of wellness by amalgamating physical measures including nutrition and exercise along with various alternative therapies. Her vision is to empower people and help them tap into their individual power while simultaneously creating a life of abundance and joy.
She is working as Senior Information Scientist at International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology. She was formerly a university professor and scientist in the field of Biotechnology for a decade. Her own personal transformation with reiki sparked her passion for metaphysical sciences and this led her to found ‘The Healing Soul’.
Get in touch with Dr. Jayashree Ramana through her website www.thehealingsoul.in or you may reach her at email@example.com. Her youtube channel is www.youtube.com/c/DrJayashreeRamana.