Article by Gemma Rose
When I think of Reiki and what it represents, one of the first things that come to my mind is the word peace. Aside from peace, I find that Reiki is a part of all of us. Having the ability to channel this universal life energy is truly a gift that we are fortunate enough to have learned and applied.
That said, I would like to share more on the topic of Reiki and vibrations and how they coexist.
Reiki does more than provide peace. I find that Reiki is also a quiet, yet effective energy that has the ability to raise your vibration. Just like a car that needs to be regularly maintained, Reiki improves the vibe or aura that we give out, and attract what we put out into the universe.
Therefore, I’d like to share some tips you can use in your daily life to raise your vibration and in protecting yourself from low vibrations.
1. White Light shield
Focus on your aura and imagine a bright shield surrounding you. The shield can also be in other colors that you feel comfortable with, such as a golden or silver color that extends from your crown to your root chakra, anchoring you in a bright light. I like to place an intention using the shield and use it to shield myself from lower vibrations.
- Set your intention for the shield to protect you from lower and negative vibrations. Slowly picture the white light shield to surround your aura and protect you from your crown to the root chakra.
- Let yourself feel the vibration and settle into the shield.
- Use the Reiki symbols to place added protection toward your shield if you have been attuned to Reiki Level 2 and above. The Power symbol and Emotional/Mental symbol can be added if you feel guided to.
2. Eating healthy food
Our bodies carry a unique frequency that can easily get diluted by external forces such as the people we surround ourselves with. It could be due to influences around us or inner turmoil/emotions that are affecting our daily lives. A simple thing that can be done to raise your vibrations is by eating healthy foods or rainbow foods such as fruits and vegetables. Personally, I like to stay away from foods with high sugar intake.
- Eating healthy food such as fruits and vegetables help bring your body to a better balance both mentally and physically.
- Eating these foods enables your body to receive more of the light energy that is focused on the colors of the chakras – like a rainbow.
- Always be kind to yourself. By providing your body with nutrients that are beneficial to your health, you are already taking a huge step forward.
3. Surround yourself with positive people
I find that surrounding myself with people with positive influences also helps with raising your vibration. By surrounding yourself with people with high and positive vibrations, we are picking up on their frequency and sharing it with ourselves and others.
- Positivity adds high vibrations to your life and increases the self-love and light that you hold toward yourself and others.
- Positivity is important to change your viewpoints on certain things and topics that may have affected you throughout your day.
- Staying positive adds happiness to your spirit and body. Furthermore, it adds light into the Universe and may brighten a person’s life when they’re having a tough time.
Your seven chakras each have their own frequency that is in tune with the movements and emotions of your body. By using these tips, you will be sure to raise your vibration by going about your daily activities without worrying about taking on lower vibrations such as anger.
I hope these tips also help you find a balance in your life and helps you raise your vibration.
Always remember to be kind to yourself and stay positive!
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Gemma Rose is a Reiki Master from Singapore and has been practicing Reiki since it came into her life in 2018. She hopes to introduce like-minded people on its healing benefits and believes that healing starts from within – enabling us to reach our fullest potential.
Gemma can be reached via email email@example.com and her website bluelotusreiki.wixsite.com/reiki