Article by João Antão Marques
Negative feelings, of which resentment, rage and guilty are probably the most common, are like venom driving us away from happiness. These feelings that drain our energy, destroy our joy, and disturb our peace of mind can, very often, originate diseases (psychosomatic) that can be quite severe. Never forget that “the more you return to a negative event, the stronger the associated energy becomes”.
This technique also known as “Technique for the Healing of the Heart”, is addressed to everyone who wants to pardon, or be pardoned, and want to get rid of all the negative energies that were created, and fixed, at the time of the events that are on the root of their negative feelings. This technique can help us to reach higher vibrational levels, allowing this way pardon to manifest.
As we know, the Reiki energy is an energy of unconditional love and, as such, will help us to look to a given situation from other angle than ours, allowing us to see the other’s point of view. So, something that at a first glance looked to us as terrible, can therefore be seen in its true dimension and, in the limit, can lose its negative charge.
This technique can also be used by someone who has already overcome a loss/grief and wants to forget the situation, in a smooth and without residual traumas way. Likely, someone who doesn’t feel like having been pardoned (or has not pardoned herself) and feels that still has a resentment towards someone, can use this technique to free herself.
- Place your hands in Gassho at Heart Chakra level.
- Visualize the HSZSN (don’t Forget to activate it) between your hands.
- Try to visualize that the person you want to pardon (or to whom you want to ask for pardon) is in front of you.
- Imagine that the light of the HSZSN goes in the direction of that person and that it impregnates her Heart Chakra.
- Talk to the person and ask for forgiveness or forgive, as the case might be.
- Visualize that person between your hands and visualize a CKR (don’t forget to activate it) filling that same space as if it evolving that person with its energy.
- Join your hands and channel the Reiki energy for 5 to 15 minutes.
Independently of your belief, you can meditate on the following:
- If the Supreme Being has pardoned me, who am I not to pardon others (or myself)?
- If it’s difficult to you to pardon someone, pardon his/her soul.
- Remember that we all are souls fulfilling (or trying to fulfil) the designs that brought us to earth. We all are learning, we all have our own path but we, all, are only one.
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
João Antão Marques, a retired chemical engineer, is an Usui Tibetan Reiki Master/teacher living in Lisbon, Portugal, with training in Jikiden Reiki, Karuna® Reiki and Seichim, Lotus Light Jewel, Tibetan Bowls Massage and Therapy of Past Lives. Works as a volunteer with elder people in a Daily Center of the Portuguese Red Cross and has also worked with drugs and alcohol addicted. Recently undertook a study of the effects of Reiki in people affected by Rheumatoid Arthritis. João can be reached by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.