Article by Rinku Patel
Sei He Ki is known as emotional/mental symbol due to its abilities to heal emotional and mental issues from deep within. Along with HSZSN, it can reach the root of the cause and start healing it.
Most illness originates from mind and emotions so healing with SHK may prevent the illness from manifesting in the physical body.
Let us see various ways to use Sei He Ki
1. SHK heals emotions such as jealousy, panic attacks, negative thought forms, fear etc. A very effective tried and tested method is – Take a paper and draw big SHK on 2 sides. Between both SHK, draw a circle or oval and write Heal XYZ’s fear/jealousy or whatever emotions you are healing. Give Reiki to this paper daily.
2. Psychic protection – Draw a big SHK and step inside it. Let its energy engulf you totally. Intend that it filters out all the negative emotions directed towards you.
3. Draw SHK+CKR on all 4 sides around you. Intend “I am divinely and powerfully protected from all kind of lower energies and negativities”.
4. To improve your memory, draw SHK on Third Eye and give Reiki. Also draw on both temples and give Reiki.
5. To enhance your intuition, draw alternate SHK and DKM around your head. If you are not attuned to DKM, you can draw CKR.
6. During exams or studying, draw on notes, books, exam paper and stationaries.
7. To heal a relationship, another tried and tested method – Draw 2 hearts on 2 sides of paper. Write names and draw SHK. In between both hearts, draw Karuna Reiki Harth symbol. Give Reiki to this paper daily.
8. Resolve anger – This is my very favorite method. Just draw SHK between 2 people who are arguing and intend that their hearts and minds are filled with love leaving all the anger away.
9. Affirmation – Simply write an affirmation and empower it with SHK.
10. Write down unresolved issue. Draw 2 SHK and say, “Resolve Resolve Resolve, Release Release Release”. It will start working to release all the blockages and stagnancy to resolve the issue.
11. Drawing on plants, medicines, chakras, food, water, rooms or any space, purifies them.
12. Draw on chakras and give Reiki with the intention to balance emotional and mental issues.
13. For strained physical relation, draw big bed size SHK between the partners on the bed.
14. Manifest your goals by USUI sandwich. Write goal and draw CKR + SHK + CKR + HSZSN + CKR. (If attuned to DKM, add DKM as well)
15. For deep emotional or mental issues, draw double SHK and HSZSN and put under pillow. Before sleeping think about the issues. This will bring the root cause to surface and heal it.
Again, as I always say, these are just few ways to use SHK, be creative and use it anywhere and everywhere.
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Rinku Patel is a Reiki Master Teacher, Doreen Virtue certified-Angel intuitive, Fairyologist, Realm Reader, Crystal healer, Angel card reader, and Indigo card reader. Other than that she is a Certified Tarot card reader and spiritual writer. Rinku can be reached via her email address firstname.lastname@example.org and on Facebook at Reiki The Miracle Healing