The full Moon represents the completeness. It is to release all our stored negative energies from our physical and etheric bodies and to fill them with positive energies. It says when reservoir is filled, empty it and start filling it with new strengths. When one aspect of life is complete, feel it’s completeness and prepare yourself for the new up comings.
1. Choose a comfortable place for meditation. This is to be done under the moon or at a place where moon is visible. If not possible can do at any place.
2. Burn camphor or any sage you have. Lit a diya of cow ghee or sesame oil.
3. Keep a platter filled with water near you, put some rose petals into it.
4. Play Om Chant.
5. Sit on a chair with your feet firmly grounded.
6. Concentrate on your thoughts watch them out. See them coming and going and finally fading away.
7. Have deep breathing. Inhale exhale. Have couple of deep breaths.
8. Relax and release.
9. Collect all the energies of worry, tension, stress. All the stagnant energies from your conscious and unconscious mind, see them passing down from your head to the shoulder making your head relaxed and light. See them further passing down your chest making shoulder strong and healthy to bear all the responsibilities. See them further passing down to the heart collecting energies of hatred or attachments if any from Heart chakra. From the Heart chakra see all the released energies moving down to Solar Plexus, down to Sacral chakra, down to Root chakra, down to thighs, down to knees, further down to calf muscles snatching all the pain, further down to feet, to the Sole chakra, to the mother earth. See all the stagnant energies entering mother earth.
10. Visualize your roots penetrating from your feet and entering the mother earth, deep into mother earth still more deeper till the centre of mother earth.
* I release all the blockages.
* I release all the emotions.
* I release all the tensions.
* I release all the stress.
* I release all the worries.
* I release all the health issues.
* I release all the stagnant energies.
* I release all physical, all emotional, all mental, all spiritual blockages from my body to mother earth.
12. Personify them and see them entering mother earth via your feet. Feel the happiness in the aura while releasing all the stagnant energies. Visualize symbol Aum at the center of earth. Draw all the Reiki symbols you are attuned to. Seal the energies there in the centre of mother earth by a big Cho Ku Rei. Say thank you to the Mother Earth for taking all the dump, stored energies from your physical and etheric bodies. Feel the vibrations of mother earth in your feet, tap them press them as a gratitude.
13. See the reflection of moon in the water kept in the platter. Or just visualize the reflection of the moon if you are inside.
14. Feel the energy of moon and inhale it deep into you.
15. Feel the energy of moon combined with energy of water, earth, fire and air around you, entering your body via your hands.
16. See the silver light of moon surrounding you, making you glow and shine like the moon.
17. Gaze at the moon with a smile on face. All the discomforts released, the body is relaxed, light and happy.
18. Feel the light of moon descending down to you and you are ascending towards moon, merging with the moon light. Feel yourself to be a light being, a clear body like moon, a divine body, a heavenly being.
* Manifest to balance all your energies.
* Manifest the truthfulness in you.
* Manifest the positivity in your aura.
* Manifest kindness.
* Manifest happiness in your surroundings.
* Manifest happiness on the whole earth.
20. Be in this receptive position for two three minutes, while gazing at moon watching it completeness with a gentle and gratitude smile on the face.
21. Be in Gassho position. Say thank you to mother earth, moon, water, fire, air, you and your surroundings.
OM MANI PADME HUM
Stay blessed ever!
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
Chanchal Gupta (M.Sc.) is a Reiki Master. She is a science teacher and also Masters in Mathematics. These days she is practicing, exploring and trying to connect every aspect of Reiki with science. She is from Chandigarh and lives in Hoshiarpur (Panjab) with a family of . Reach Chanchal at Reiki Miracles do happen on Facebook.