Article by Dhwani Parikh
In the process of earning money and achieving dreams, we are actually disconnected with our inner selves. The life is running at supersonic speed and to match with this speed, we all have become like robots. Every single day, we wake up, we get ready, we go to work and we come back and sleep, this is our normal routine and this is the routine of more than 90% population across the world. This routine also runs very fast that we don’t get enough time for thinking or enjoying our life because again the tension of paying bills and society doesn’t let us do what we want to do.
The reason for writing this article, there is a child in everyone including me. Many times, we just quiet this child to run the race of life. And this child gradually becomes silent and we grow up. If you see your own kid who is less than 5 years old, he or she enjoys with a bubble of water or by seeing a dog. Also, it can be happy by playing hide and seek or small magic trick.
My intention here is not to tell everyone leave your work and stay with the inner child or play hide and seek, but rejuvenate this child so you can live in the present like every child does and enjoy each moment of the life as it won’t be anymore. One of the kings of India named Akbar, asked his chief minister to write one sentence which makes a sad person happy and a happy person sad. He wrote, “This time will pass too”. The purpose here is to use Reiki for being in the present like a child and reconnect with it to become better in life. You can also take help of someone who can guide you in this meditation by saying all these affirmations.
For this, we will do one simple meditation technique.
- Don’t hold anything in your hand. Silent your phone and relax. Make sure your feet touch the ground.
- Do your Reiki prayer and start the flow of Reiki. Call the angels to guide you in this meditation.
- Take a deep breath and relax and close your eyes. Take another deep breath and exhale and count from 1 to 10 and think that every single count makes you more relax.
- Now, visualize the day when you were very innocent, small kid. Those days, when your parents and family loved you the most.
- The day, when you were doing mischief and people laugh at you and they love you.
- Remember the days of school when you love to go to school and meet friends and enjoy the whole day.
- There was no responsibility and everywhere was love only. And today you have forgotten those love and innocence.
- Nature who had protected you till now and you are living till now, and this nature will take care of you further also. The higher and divine energy which has taken care of you in the childhood will do forever. So, leave all the problems and tensions aside and keep trust in this nature.
- Do the protection symbol to this energy and bring this energy by giving Reiki to it in the present. Make a Reiki ball from this energy and keep it in your hands only.
- Now, count 10 to 1 and gradually come out of this meditation and the energy in your hands spread to your whole body after giving to the Heart chakra.
- Say thanks to angels and feel the gratitude and rejuvenated inner child in yourself.
Thank you all the readers! Lots of Love and Light!
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Founder & CEO of Race is Not Over, Astrologer, motivational speaker, counselor, pharmacist & Reiki Master Dhwani Parikh is the founder of "Race is Not Over" and a pharmacist by profession, attuned to master level Reiki. She has started her journey with Reiki nearly 14 years ago. She has given at least 4-6 Reiki healing sessions per week globally from these many years. She is an astrologer and gives remedies based on planetary positions combined with Reiki healing. She has an in-depth understanding of chakras, natural healing, energy healing, effect of planetary position on Reiki energy and healing. She has travelled across 18 countries. She is voracious reader and university topper in her studies. She has reduced 14+kgs of weight using Reiki and natural remedies. Also, consulted for weight management and healthy living successfully. She currently lives in Toronto, Canada.
You can reach Dhwani on firstname.lastname@example.org and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/raceisnotover/