Article by Dhwani Parikh
The Full Moon always brings a lot of energy in our life. It could be positive or negative depends upon our thoughts. It not only affects the water of all the seas on the earth, but also our body and mind. The reason behind this is: 72% of our body is also made up of water. It is very important to keep this body water in harmony to live our life in synchronization with the universe. Reiki plays a very important role in balancing this energy in our body and due to that only we are able to bring balance to our chakras and eliminate the disease from our body.
This March has a special Full Moon as this moon is going to happen in the sign of libra. Also, there is a lunar eclipse which could be seen at some places. Libra is a sign of relationship. So, this is a time to cut all the cords with negative relationships and also make a balance with our Heart chakra. In other words, due to this moon, you may go under stressful conditions as it will bring out all the past things back to your life. So, time to feel gratitude and make peace with all the issues. In short, time to clear out all the emotional baggage. Also, you need to forgive all the people who have made space in your life and you are carrying them as a baggage in your mind everywhere.
This moon eclipse is going to be guided by Archangel Jophiel who helps us to see the world with all the love in our eyes. This eclipse is going to open our Throat chakra and all the communication is going to happen after it will be over. The best way to deal with such ups and downs of mind is to feel deep gratitude. This is the only way that helps us to remove negativity in such a turmoil situation. By the gratitude, it is time to remind all the beauty in life and clear all the blues with Reiki and send them away forever. It’s like some pages of the book you have already read and learn the lessons from them, so, time to move on.
For this, we will perform a simple meditation which will balance all the water in our body and also bring a balance to our emotions.
- Sit comfortably in the moon light. I choose my garden swing, especially on the Full Moon. Do your Reiki prayer. Activate all the symbols and start the flow of energy.
- Take a bottle of water. Give Reiki to that. If you have any copper vessel with you, please use that. That purifies the water at a molecular level and makes the shape of the molecule beneficial to our body.
- Keep that bottle open for a while and let the moon light get through the water.
- Close your eyes and think all the bad relationships or emotional issues.
- Think whatever lessons you have learnt from that.
- Feel the gratitude for the lessons. Let those people go away from your life. Cut the cords and release them as well as yourself.
- Think about the good people in your life and feel the gratitude for that.
- Now hold that water bottle or vessel in your hand. Send Reiki with all the symbols and lock the energy with the power symbol.
- Think about all the positivity in your mind. Make sure this time you think all positive as through touch, Reiki is going to that vessel and that is changing the shape of the molecules.
- Feel the peace of the night and the moon energy.
- Drink the water as much as you can. Feel the water going through your Throat chakra and feel the gratitude as it gives energy to that chakra and helps you to communicate better.
- Feel it pass through Heart chakra and feel the peace that people bring to your life.
- Let the water reach to the stomach and feel the gratitude for whatever you have achieved in life so far.
- Keep remaining water for the later use.
- Thank Archangel Jophiel for guiding this meditation.
You can perform this meditation at every full moon regardless of in which sign it is. But this is very effective on the Libra Full Moon. Also, moon energy is very strong which can help you to balance your water in the body and also wavering of mind.
All the best!
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Founder & CEO of Race is Not Over, Astrologer, motivational speaker, counselor, pharmacist & Reiki Master Dhwani Parikh is the founder of "Race is Not Over" and a pharmacist by profession, attuned to master level Reiki. She has started her journey with Reiki nearly 14 years ago. She has given at least 4-6 Reiki healing sessions per week globally from these many years. She is an astrologer and gives remedies based on planetary positions combined with Reiki healing. She has an in-depth understanding of chakras, natural healing, energy healing, effect of planetary position on Reiki energy and healing. She has travelled across 18 countries. She is voracious reader and university topper in her studies. She has reduced 14+kgs of weight using Reiki and natural remedies. Also, consulted for weight management and healthy living successfully. She currently lives in Toronto, Canada.
You can reach Dhwani on email@example.com and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/raceisnotover/