Article by Piyusha Sinha
Karuna® Reiki, a powerful system created by William Lee Rand, has a motivating quality of evolving our nature to become more compassionate towards everyone. It also helps to strengthen our connection and awareness with spiritual guides, ascendant masters and other beautiful beings of pure light and energy.
Apart from regular practicing and healing, to work more with this system, here is a meditation technique which will help you to grow more familiar with the symbols and gradually over a period of time, will start communicating with you. It is recommended that you take one symbol at a time and work with it at least for a week, for a better and clearer connection with them.
- Sit and relax in a quiet and comfortable place where you will not be disturbed.
- Draw the symbol which you want to work with, in front of you.
- Now imagine that the symbol you had drawn in front of you is going into your Crown chakra. Hold the symbol there for a few seconds and imagine it merging with the violet colour of that chakra. After sometime, move it to the Third Eye. Imagine it merging with the indigo colour of that chakra. From there move it down towards your Throat chakra and imagine it merging with the blue colour of that chakra.
- Finally, bring it down to your heart chakra and rest it there. Imagine it merging with the pink colour of the chakra. Now, start chanting the name of the symbol softly. The reason behind chanting is the vibration created by sound, which deepens the healing process.
- Meditate and chant for around 10-15 minutes and imagine that the symbol has completely merged with your Heart chakra. Slowly come out of the meditative state to the consciousness around you.
This meditation technique also allows the chakras and aura of the practitioner to open up more to many different and wonderful vibrations.
Thank you for reading ☺
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Piyusha Sinha is a Reiki Master and Teacher, to whom Reiki came at a very young age and ever since, has been the guiding source of her life. She practices Usui, Tara mai, Karuna, Angel, Karmic, Crystal and Kundalini Reiki and also does Akashic and Angel card readings. Piyusha lives in India and can be reached via her Facebook page www.facebook.com/peeyuztreeoflife