Article by Haripriya Suraj, Reiki Master
Pink light represents the energy of love and has a very high vibration. It brings a sense of lightness, comfort, and ease. Both Reiki and pink light are soft energies and bring about gentle yet powerful healing.
Many of us (especially women) are utterly fascinated with the colour pink. Men who wear pink are often mocked because pink is considered to be a feminine colour.
However, in terms of energy, each of us is comprised of both masculine and feminine energies. Masculine energy is oriented towards giving and doing, while feminine energy represents softness, nurturance and the ability to receive. Don’t worry if you are male and you secretly like the colour pink! You can still benefit from working with pink, while retaining your masculinity.
To heal with pink light, all you need to do is intend to connect with its energy. If you are a visual person, you can visualise pink light surrounding you, your family, clients, places etc. If you are a feeling person, you can just feel the frequency of pink light and trust the impressions you receive. Whatever works for you is fine.
You can use pink light in the following ways:
- Reiki Healing – Use pink light alongside Reiki. Visualise a cocoon of pink light forming around you after your daily self Reiki sessions. This will put you in a space of love and calm before you get back to your routine. Envelop your clients in pink light after you give them a Reiki treatment.
- Energetic Protection – If you are sensitive to the energies of people or places, visualise a cocoon of pink light around you. You may also visualise it over other kinds of energy shields that you use. This emits love to everyone in your vicinity and has a beneficial effect for you and for them. You will not drain your energies and they will receive a good dose of loving energy.
- Clothing – Pink clothes (especially baby pink and lighter shades of pink) lend a touch of softness and help you tap into your inner wellspring of love. I often wear pink during my Reiki classes. I find that it steps up my vibration and helps me create a loving space during the class and especially during the attunement. I also wear a rose quartz bracelet as that is also pink in colour and helps magnify the love energies. You can wear pink any time you wish to feel more loving, serene, and peaceful.
- Healing Emotional Pain – Whenever you feel sad, upset or angry, visualise a gentle ray of pink light touching your heart centre and healing its pain. Alternately, make an energy ball of pink light and push it into your heart chakra. You can also spend a couple of minutes breathing in pink light. As you breathe in, visualise pink light flowing into your body and as you breathe out, intend to release energies of stress and tension from your body.
- Pink Candles – Light pink coloured candles when you have distressed clients coming in for a Reiki healing. Same goes for your distance healing clients too. Request the candle to send loving energy to their heart space and to the entire environment while you work with them. Every few days, light a pink candle in your home and request it to flood your home with love.
- Journaling – If you like journaling, use pink ink to express your feelings in writing. This cannot be logically explained but the pink ink does seem to have a healing effect. Try writing with a pink pen and if it makes a positive difference to you, continue to write with it.
Since pink light is gentle energy, it is perfectly safe and can be used generously in all kinds of situations. There are absolutely no rules and you can get as creative as you wish to. The only requirement is that you trust your intuition and use it as you feel guided to.
Enjoy working with the loving energy of pink light!
Haripriya Suraj is a Reiki Master, Angel Healer, and Spiritual Teacher. She was drawn to Reiki right from her childhood and Reiki went on to become part of her life’s purpose. Reiki is her constant companion from which she derives peace and contentment. She is also deeply connected with the angels, with Angel Healing being an integral part of her Reiki practice. After reaping the fruits of Reiki practice in her life, she was inspired to spread the joy of Reiki and the light of the Angels. Haripriya offers courses in Reiki and Angel Healing as well as distance healing services. She resides in Bangalore, India. Reach Haripriya on her blog at lightworkersonearth.com, on email at firstname.lastname@example.org and on Facebook at Angel Light.