Article by Justine Melton
Hi Friends. I have been getting a lot of questions about what type of stones/crystals goes well with Reiki Healing. I have written an article here on Reiki Rays before that is a basic guide on what to use to get started.
Today I would like to focus on Amethyst and share with you all of the many amazing things this little stone can help you with.
Amethyst is actually a member of the quartz family, which is no surprise with how powerful its healing powers are. It can help with so many different things and is known as the all purpose stone. It is one of the top three stones that I recommend to use in combination with Reiki healing.
Amazing Abilities of Amethyst:
- It is a meditating and calming stone
- Helps bring calmness, balance, patience and peace to your life
- Helps relieve anxiety and helps calm anxiety attacks
- Helps with telepathy
- Helps with past life regression
- Helps with clairaudience
- Helps with clairvoyance
- Helps with communication with angels
- Helps with money issues
- Helps with legal problems
- Provides psychic protection
- Helps with bereavement
- Helps with any kind of personal loss/grief
- Helps bring emotional stability and inner strength to your life
- Helps with overcoming addiction of all kinds
- Helps with withdrawl symptoms
Amethyst is also the birth stone for the month of February. Those born in February may feel an unexplained strong pull to this particular stone.
Angels like to send purple light to people. Purple has amazing healing abilities and amethyst happens to be purple as well. Having a small amethyst stone (even as small as a dime) can enhance any healing energy sent to you from angels or through Reiki.
How to work with Amethyst:
- Make a power symbol on the palm of your hand and then simply hold the amethyst stone in your hand for 5-30 minutes. You can even do this while you are watching television.
- Have your client hold it in their hand during a Reiki session. You can also set it on yourself while you do self-reiki or set it in front of you.
- Keep it in your purse, pocket, bra, night stand, or anywhere else close to you.
- Be sure to leave it in the moon light during a full moon to cleanse and charge it.
Wishing you all love and light.
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
Justine Melton is a Reiki Master/Teacher and an Intuitive Counselor. Reiki came into her life and changed it in amazing ways. It is her passion now to bring Reiki to others and help them to heal in a holistic way. Justine is lucky enough to be an Empath, Clairaudient, Clairsentient, and Clairvoyant. She is able to use these gifts with Reiki if asked to give extra messages during a session for the client’s highest good. You can follow Justine on her website SerenityOfTheMindAndSoul.com and on Facebook at Serenity of the Mind & Soul.