This one is especially for non-practitioners, but also for those who’ve been attuned but don’t practice much. The question is:
How does the Reiki healing energy flow?
It enters the body through the Crown Chakra, and from there:
- during hands-on treatment it is usually beamed out through the palms.
- it also goes throughout the whole body of the practitioner, when meditating and enabling the Reiki flow for example.
- it can also be beamed out through the third eye chakra, e.g. when looking at someone behind a door at a hospital.
- advanced practitioners can beam it through the chakras of their feet as well. Usui Sensei is said to have been lying down in an X position on the field to heal more wounded people. Some practitioners feel Reiki entering through their feet chakras in addition to the crown chakra. Use Cho Ku Rei to increase the flow if needed.
- advanced practitioners also beam it out through the heart chakra, or even other chakras.
- when sending distance healing through space and/or time, it forms a “wormhole” and instantly travels from you to the patient or the situation to bring healing.