Article by Chanchal Gupta
From my childhood in my dreams I use to see big explosions and light swirling out of them like big bang theory. I never knew what all is this about (after my Reiki course whole picture was clear to me ). I was in search of a light, which can prove to be a guide to me and with supreme power’s grace I came across Reiki, the universal life energy force. After few meeting with my Reiki teacher, I developed faith in Reiki and I was got attuned to Reiki. After my Reiki course I had a thrust for Reiki, all the time and everywhere I tried to gain more and more knowledge about Reiki. I had many queries in my mind and after each and every answer, my teacher use to say sieve and heal, heal and heal.
I love self healing and use to heal my self approx. daily some time two times a day. During, my self healing sessions i felt over flow of energy as I had a feel as if I am not in the body after few seconds of healing so I had to ground myself. I consulted few Reiki practitioners to overcome this excess flow of energy, just got one answer ground yourself. But being a great lover of self healing, I was not satisfied. Few days back as I was meditating about this, a method of self healing intuitively came to my mind, told to me by my teacher in Reiki course, I am sharing the same with you as Reiki energy has guided me to do so. We can balance the flow (or overflow) of energy by balancing our chakras just in ten minutes.
1. Lie down straight or sit in a comfortable position, you may have some chant as background music if you feel like. Close your eyes.
2. Take three long breaths. (three in one minute)
3. Heal your root and brow chakra together for three minutes, you can adopt any method of healing (I prefer placing right hand on root chakra & left on brow chakra and than drawing power symbol, mental symbol and than distance symbol.)
4. Repeat for sacral and throat chakra for three minutes.
5. Then for solar plexus & heart chakra for three minutes.
6. Seal by Cho Ku Rei, any method. (I do it by visualization)
By this method chakras are healed by inter exchanging the excess & depleted energies of chakras. I really enjoy this method of self healing by balancing the chakras. The most appropriate time for this self healing, I feel, is before bed time as
- being a short process you can complete it before you fall asleep.
- you have a sound sleep by this method of healing.
- you don’t need to schedule extra time for self healing as many of us feel self healing as boring and time consuming to some extent.
Try this to get remarkable and wonderful results. We can use this method of healing on others also but I prefer touch healing for this method.
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
Chanchal Gupta (M.Sc.) is a Reiki Master. She is a science teacher and also Masters in Mathematics. These days she is practicing, exploring and trying to connect every aspect of Reiki with science. She is from Chandigarh and lives in Hoshiarpur (Panjab) with a family of . Reach Chanchal at Reiki Miracles do happen on Facebook.