Article by Haripriya Suraj, Reiki Master
If you have practised Reiki for a sufficiently long time, you will know that there are some problems and patterns that are highly stubborn. These could be physical, mental or emotional issues.
Often, just channelling Reiki is enough. The energy manages to set things right over time and brings the body back into a state of harmony and balance. However, there are some kinds of blocks that are highly stubborn and almost tend to resist any kind of an intervention. Such blocks could be compared with water pipes that are blocked due to obstructions of any kind. In such pipes, there is no way the water can flow freely until the block is removed.
In cases of stubborn patterns, the energy is like the water that is unable to flow freely until the block (physical/emotional/mental) is cleared from the energy field.
In such cases, the violet flame is a powerful tool that can come to our aid. The Violet Flame is associated with the seventh ray of spiritual light. It is said that, in the past, the power of the violet flame was known only to a few Ascended Masters and other Higher Beings. But in the New Age of today, its power is being made available to all those who are ready to work with it. Saint Germain is the Ascended Master responsible for making the power of the violet flame available to the world today.
The power of the violet flame ensures that it not only absorbs energetic patterns and debris from the aura, but it also transmutes them into light.
This technique of healing with the violet flame is particularly effective after one is attuned to the Master Degree. However, it can fetch results after other degrees as well (depending on how deeply connected the healer is to energy work). Many people who go on to do the Master Degree are highly sensitive to energy and they can literally play around with energy to heal! So, if you resonate with the idea of using the violet flame to heal stubborn patterns in yourself or others, here is how you can go about it.
- Before you begin, request Archangel Michael to protect you. You can say something like, ” Dear Archangel Michael, as I prepare to do this healing work, please surround me in your golden light and please protect me. Thank you”
- Then call upon Archangel Raphael. You can say something like,” Dear Archangel Raphael, please assist me as I work towards healing these blocks. Please help me to remove and clear these blocks from my (or client’s) energy field. Thank you”
- Call upon Saint Germain. You can say, “Dear Ascended Master, Saint Germain, please help me work and heal using the power of the violet flame. Thank you”
- Take three deep breaths and prepare yourself for the healing.
- Invoke the Violet Flame, “Dear Violet Flame, please receive all these blocks that I am going to pour into you and transmute them into pure divine light.”
- Imagine a violet fire burning in front of you. If imagining is difficult, you can also use a violet coloured candle and look at its flame as the violet flame.
- Open up the fingers of your hand/hands.
- If you wish to, imagine them being extended so they can reach the block easily.
- Sense the energetic block in the body and start scooping it out with your fingers.
- As you scoop it out pour the energetic debris into the violet flame. If you are using a candle, you will pour the debris over the visible flame of the candle.
- As you pour the debris into the violet flame, you can visualise it being transmuted into light.
- Do this process for as long as you feel like. Once you feel you have cleared enough for one session, you can stop.
- Once you decide to stop, express your gratitude to the Violet Flame and to Saint Germain. It could go like, ” Dear Violet Flame and Ascended Master Saint Germain, please accept my gratitude for your assistance during this healing session. Thank you, thank you, thank you.”
- Now visualise the violet flame turning off. If you are using a candle, put it off.
- Proceed to do a full body healing with Reiki, paying particular attention to the area that was treated with the violet flame. While treating that area, visualise it being flooded with Reiki. Also, visualise it being whole and healed.
- Once you are done with the full body healing, express your gratitude to Reiki, Archangel Michael, Archangel Raphael and other higher beings you may have called upon to assist you with healing.
- Drink lots of water and relax.
1. Keep in mind that blocks that require the power of the violet flame may take time to heal. The bigger the block, the more the time. So, you might have to use the violet flame continuously for some sessions to achieve a full healing. This process can go on for a few days, a few months and occasionally even years.
2. This is a very high level of energy work and it can sometimes be followed by a healing crisis. It is recommended that you work with this only if you are very comfortable with energy work and can support yourself in the event of a healing crisis.
3. Please note that this is an energy healing technique and is not a substitute for medical treatment.
Haripriya Suraj is a Reiki Master, Angel Healer, and Spiritual Teacher. She was drawn to Reiki right from her childhood and Reiki went on to become part of her life’s purpose. Reiki is her constant companion from which she derives peace and contentment. She is also deeply connected with the angels, with Angel Healing being an integral part of her Reiki practice. After reaping the fruits of Reiki practice in her life, she was inspired to spread the joy of Reiki and the light of the Angels. Haripriya offers courses in Reiki and Angel Healing as well as distance healing services. She resides in Bangalore, India. Reach Haripriya on her blog at lightworkersonearth.com, on email at firstname.lastname@example.org and on Facebook at Angel Light.
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF: