Article by Charisma Phatak
Its been a very long time since I have written for Reiki Rays. Today I shall be writing about the concept of Healing. Many people often ask us what exactly is healing, when we are leading same life, same relationships, etc. Sometimes, our clients too have endless questions with regards to healing sessions.
So let me clear:
- Healing means Tapping in energies of Cosmos to clear the negative energies within us, which are nothing but our own accumulated, suppressed negative thoughts, feelings & emotions.
- Healing doesn’t mean damage never existed, but it means that damage no longer controls us.
- Healing doesn’t mean that we will escape all problems of life, but it means that we get the ability, courage & strength to deal or solve life problems.
- Healing doesn’t mean we will never encounter confusions but it means to see our confusions with greater clarity.
- Healing doesn’t mean to heal negative aspect or weaknesses but it means to tap and merge both strengths & weaknesses. You see, while strengths help in accomplishing our life goals, weaknesses play a greater role – it gives clarity to our life mission by ruling out life’s various possibilities.
- Healing doesn’t mean we will never commit mistakes but it means that you will perceive mistakes as learning opportunities than being trapped in guilt emotions.
- Healing doesn’t mean we will never be hurt but it instills in us Forgiveness & Unconditional Love to be liberated from Sufferings.
- Healing doesn’t mean manifesting ALL our desires but it means that the desires which are meant for the highest & greatest good of all will be surely manifested. Rest for other unfulfilled desires, healing helps us to accept the situations with Love, gratitude, grace and as a blessing in Disguise for teaching life invaluable lessons.
- Healing doesn’t mean that none should have desires but healing means to be DETACHED with our desires than being affected by them.
- Healing simply means to fall in love with our self, to make us realize that we are already complete from within. It’s our illusion that makes us feel incomplete. So healing breaks illusion & mind barriers.
To summarize, never think that you will never encounter any negativities, diseases, problems once you become a Healer. No no, the reality is you will still encounter all these things or maybe even more, but you will get the knack to deal with life darkest situations.
For example, once you become a doctor, doesn’t mean you will never fall sick. Of course a doctor too falls sick, but he knows how to treat illness. Similarly is the role of a Healer who is the ENERGY LEVEL DOCTOR.
Yes, Healing is a Magic Wand that enlightens our life path. It helps us to lead a perfect life through our Imperfections. Its the Weapon that needs to be sharpened through Daily Practice.
Loads of Love, Light & Blessings to all
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Charisma Phatak is an engineering graduate and a MBA from nationally acclaimed institutions. She is a Reiki Master Teacher and Healer, with a long standing Reiki experience of 13 years. She practices Usui Reiki, Karmic Reiki, Dolphin Reiki, Tiger Reiki, Angel Reiki, Lavender Flame of Quan Yin, Wagle Reiki, Celtic Reiki, DNA Reiki, Magnified Healing, Imara Reiki, Kundalini Reiki, and Divine Light Ascension (DLA).
She, along with her sister Jhilmil Golande is the co-owner of “Supreme Reiki Centre” at Pune, India. Her life with Reiki has been like unlocking the door to unlimited happiness!! Find Charisma at https://facebook.com/supremereiki