Article by Reiki Master Moumita Rudra
I am writing after more than a year now. I am writing as I have something wonderful to share with you all which I feel may help you too.
I usually share my own experience with Reiki. Though this article also I am sharing my own experience. I have become a mother recently. My entire pregnancy has been blessed with Reiki.
Over and again, I have told everyone that Reiki is magical. However, do not rush to the results. Do not get confused with various rituals and the complication of them. I keep my practice very simple. Have the faith, that’s the most important thing. If you don’t have the faith and the patience, nothing will probably work.
My pregnancy was unplanned (that’s what I think) but it was planned by the universe so it happened without any expectation and effort. So the news left my husband and me quite perplexed! However soon I realized, things happened for a purpose and it was diving. What I did immediately?
Hoʻoponopono. Mentally or loud, thank the new life who has chosen your womb, say: “I am sorry, Please forgive me, Thank you, I love you”
This is an important practice as pregnancy doesn’t always come with happiness. Many mothers get stressed, tired and go through various physical and emotional changes. They feel overwhelmed and sometimes angry! So every time you get angry or irritated about the pregnancy or the situation, practice Ho’oponopono.
In my mind, I kept saying this along with “Thank you for choosing me.” All you need to give is pure love to the soul who is inside you.
Why am I writing this article?
Because my pregnancy was complicated where doctors were unsure of a healthy pregnancy. However, I thank Reiki and all the divine being for blessing me with an absolutely hassle free (no morning sickness, no other ailments) pregnancy and gave birth with complete ease. The baby came to the earth, looked around everyone and I knew my Unicorn was born!
Now I will give you my practice step by step, keeping it as simple as possible.
- To start with, be thankful. Many women are trying to have a healthy pregnancy and you are one of the lucky women to conceive. You are creating wonder!
- Everyday morning, as soon as you get up, call upon Archangel Michael and Mother Kwan Yin (I love working with her. She is gentle, compassionate and loving especially towards women and children) to keep you and your unborn child shielded and protected. Shielding is very important for everyone on a daily basis, especially when you are expecting! You don’t need to be a healer to do so, you can call upon the angels and Kwan Yin whenever you need them.
- Do the same (creating the shield) whenever you step out of the house. Imagine an egg shape.
- Avoid going to crowded places or places with lower energy (places which make you tired, drained, depressed, etc.)
- Whenever you get time, give yourself Reiki, give Reiki to the unborn child as well. When you give Reiki to the unborn child, just pray for a happy and healthy child. Don’t try manipulating the gender of the child or anything else
- If you are a Reiki channel and you give yourself Reiki on a regular basis, you will see that you will pick up healthy habits for your automatically. E.g. I didn’t have any junk cravings for myself. I only craved for boiled food in absolute healthy quantity. So I maintained perfect weight, perfect healthy, good control over diabetes and BP. I have been healthy during my entire pregnancy. I could walk and travel too!
- If you are not a Reiki channel, do not worry. Whom so ever you believe in, be it God, goddess, angels or any being – pray! Prayers have magical power.
- Keep your home clutter-free. Anything unwanted which you have not used for 8 – 12 months, discard or donate. You will have space for the new!
- Keep your home well ventilated. Let the air and sunlight come in. I used to sit near my window and balcony for long. There were days I used to take off and spend time resting near my window! I felt good.
- It is ok to say NO to things you don’t like. Say, you don’t want to make a visit to a relative or don’t feel like doing something. It’s ok and safe to say NO! don’t be apologetic to do so.
- LOVE YOURSELF more than ever! You need love. In our society, mostly the pregnant women are taken care of very well by the family members, by colleagues and friends. However, if you feel you need more love, feel free to love yourself more and more! Go pamper yourself with a head massage or treat yourself with some nice dessert (or whatever you like).
- Due to hormonal changes, you may feel angry or irritated towards others, it’s quite normal. Just to avoid anything unpleasant, meditate. Even if for 10 minutes, try to sit quietly, undisturbed and let your mind be quiet! A state of nothing, a state of blank. It brings peace and clarity.
- Talk to your womb. Talk to the unborn child. Tell him/her how grateful you feel to have the little one in your life.
- Count your blessings every day, whenever possible.
- Stay away from people who are negative, knowingly or unknowingly. There will always be some people who may not be happy with your happiness, they can be anyone including your close family member, your friend or so called well-wisher. If you feel intuitively about such vibes, absolutely cut all the cord with that person.
A simple way to cut the cord (you don’t need to be a healer to do so):
- Call upon Archangel Michael and ask him to cut the cord with the person (whom you feel the threat from) without any hatred or anger.
- Thank AA Michael for cutting the cord from all layers, this life, past life, beyond time and dimension.
- Once you feel the cords are being cut, send love / pink light to that person.
- Thank the person for being in your life.
How Reiki helped me?
- It kept me calm during my pregnancy. I didn’t have any stress or anxiety, not even in the operation theatre!
- It helped me eating only healthy food
- It helped me staying away from the negative people (or at least whom I didn’t get good vibes from)
- I delivered a happy and healthy baby without complication
- I had support from my entire family so I had good rest post delivery
- Regular practice of Reiki helped me and my baby to be in good health and happiness
Reiki is a smart energy. You just practise and see the magic. Reiki will do everything meant for your highest good.
**Reiki doesn’t interfere with your medical needs, so continue with your medicines as prescribed by your doctor.
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Moumita is a Reiki Master Teacher, a spiritual healer who practices Usui Reiki, Magnified Healing, Soul Mate Reiki, Tiger Reiki, Deep Healing Reiki, Karuna Reiki, Kundalini Reiki and some more. She is also a tarot and oracle card reader. She offers in online/distance tarot consultation healing, as well in-person consultation. She also communicates with angels and believes that the angels are always around us looking forward to guide anyone who needs it.
Her journey into healing has been magical where she was chosen by Reiki over various situations and gradually revealed beautiful insights of life, spirituality and healing.
She is now a fulltime mother, raising her daughter with love, kindness and compassion with a dream to pass on the beauty of healing to her offspring.
She quit her 12 years long corporate job recently to spend more time with her daughter and doing things that she really loves and enjoys doing. Healing is one of them.
She created her Facebook page The Healing Space by Moumita in 2015 with a dream of spreading more joy, love and awareness. She believes that we all come to this earth to spread love and spiritual awareness can help to spread love.