Article by Reiki Master Sunetra Dasgupta
There are some beautiful articles regarding etheric crystals out there. Yet I get many questions from people asking, what Etheric crystals are?
- The word etheric means “beyond real”.
- The word crystal means rocks or fossils of different colours which have different vibration and healing properties. So does the term “Etheric Crystal” mean “beyond real rocks”?
To explain in a very simple language, Etheric crystal means to simply harness the energies of the crystal without the crystal being actually present. Similar to Reiki attunement, there are attunements to Etheric crystals where we open our self to the energies of more than 100 types of crystals and we can channel these crystal energies whenever we want and wherever we want.
If you are not convinced enough, let’s list the advantages of Etheric crystals:
- It’s a onetime investment. You get attuned to etheric crystals, you can channel crystal energies whenever you need, and whichever size you need.
- You get the purest form of crystal, which does not require any cleansing.
- You do a lot of favour to mother earth, as excavation and drilling of crystals hurt mother earth a lot, and we are depleting it very quickly.
- The crystals disappear once the work is done on its own. One doesn’t have to take the pain of re-clean and energise them.
- You can attune your physical crystals with the energies of etheric crystals, to make it more powerful.
- Energising etheric or physical crystals with Reiki increases the vibration to a large extent.
- No baggage! I know nothing beats the beauty of etheric crystals but, our family considers us “hoarders”, so a good way to keep the energies of crystals all around the house without them seeing it.
- You have an option of so many crystals, some of which are on the verge of extinction or unaffordable for some of us to buy.
- Once directed, the crystals will go in the right direction of the room and spread their healing energies.
- A wonderful way to heal patients or self by putting etheric crystals on our aura.
I hope this article gave you a bit clarity on Etheric crystals and I am sure you are going to get attuned to this wonderful healing modality if you love crystals.
Universal Blessings to all
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
A lecturer by profession, teaching undergraduate students Mathematics, Statistics, Research Methodology and Business Communication, Sunetra Dasgupta is also Reiki Teacher & Healer. She strongly believes that Reiki came to her rescue in difficult phases of life, helping her to cope and transform. Sunetra is currently affiliated to Alohahappiness - an MNC specializing in various healing services, remedial products, Vaastu, Numerology, Astrology and Past Life Regression to name a few. At Alohahappiness, she is an active Guide, Healer and Teacher regularly taking up cases for healing and courses for teaching. She has channelled Gajanan Vinayak Reiki, and heals with and teaches Traditional (Usui) Reiki, Karmic Reiki, Karuna Reiki®, Soulmate Reiki, Fusion Reiki, Wagle Reiki, Angel Reiki, Tiger Reiki, Lavender Flame Reiki, 30 more types of Reiki, Magnified Healing, DLA, Akashic Records, Access Consciousness, Aura Brushing, Cord Removal, Hypnotherapy, Past Life Regression, EFT, Psychic Surgery, Angel and Tarot Card Reading, Runes, Tasseography, Violet Flame, Herbs and Oils, Candle Magick, Signature Analysis, Vastu, Numerology, Feng Shui, Bach Flower, I Ching, Fairy Ring, LOA, Diceology, Lithomancy, Hydromancy. She is also an Angel whisperer. She has also written a book “Lessons I learned from Reiki” which can be bought from Pothi.com.
She lives in India and can be contacted via Alohahappiness official page facebook.com/alohahappiness or Instagram handle @alohappinessbykayshetty. Her personal Pages are facebook.com/Sonieledanielhealingmiracle, and Instagram handle @sonieledanielhealingmiracle.