Article by Shailja Kapur
Tea, one of the popular beverages of the world; enjoyed by most of us throughout the globe. It can be consumed any time of the day.
Crystals, the part of mineral kingdom are known to have the patterns of sacred geometry in their matrixes.
I consider it is a simple but great idea to incorporate the divine healing energies of the crystals in the tea without making the crystal elixir.
The basic approach is to charge the tea bags with the vibrational energies of the crystal by placing them in the aura of the crystals of your choice. The higher frequency of the crystals creates a strong field and that gets imprinted in the tea bags.
To add on more benefits, channel Reiki to them. It will amplify the energy field of the crystals. This strong field infuses the healing energies of the crystal along with Reiki in your tea bags. Though they are subtle energies but create a significant effect on overall being of the person.
I would like to share my method which I believe is working remarkably.
I prefer to do it with two types of crystals. First being the Quartz, as it intensifies the healing energies of the other crystals in use. The other crystal is depending on the need.
Choose the colour of the paper and choice of the crystal that resonates with you the most. If you prefer to work with particular chakra then choose the colour of the paper and choice of the crystal accordingly.
The things you need:
- Base or a paper sheet
- Crystal cluster or a Crystal Pyramid of your choice
- The tea bags of your choice
- 6 or more quartz crystals in any shape
- Crystal Pendulum
All crystals should be properly cleansed before use.
All materials should be purified and charged with Reiki. If you prefer, you can set an intention of healing or any intention for the Greatest Good.
- Choose and decide a clean sacred place where you want to keep it.
- Sit comfortably and do Reiki prayers.
- Invite your guides and feel their loving presence.
- Set an intention.
- Now take a base or a paper sheet and draw Power symbol in four corners to seal the energies.
- Place a Reiki charged crystal cluster or a Pyramid in the centre of the base.
- Now keep Reiki charged crystals surrounding the central crystal by leaving a gap in between.
- Keep the Reiki charged tea bags in the gap.
- Now purify, charge and empower this setting with a crystal pendulum.
- Channel Reiki for 5-10 minutes or as long as you are comfortable.
- Thank Reiki, your guides and the crystals for bringing healing to your life.
- Leave the tea bags for minimum of 72 hours (3 days) so that the tea bags get infused with the innate qualities of crystals intensely. Channel Reiki to the crystals in between at least once a day.
Reiki-Crystal tea bags are ready to use. Make a tea with Reiki water to add more vibrations to Reiki-crystal charged tea bag.
Store it in an airtight glass container.
I trust that Reiki-Crystal tea will be a great combination to provide the benefits of Reiki, Crystal and tea bags simultaneously.
Get the energies of the Reiki and crystal anytime you feel; just by making a tea with your Reiki crystal tea bag.
Enjoy the blessed tea with the divine Reiki crystal blessings!
Love & Light!
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
Shailja Kapur is a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Healer. She got passion for various Reiki practices and other healing modalities. She also practices Candle Healing, Distant Healing, Crystal Healing, Dowsing, Magnified Healing, Yoga and Guided Meditation. She always felt a strong connection with Reiki. She had started practicing Reiki since her childhood without knowing what she used to do is called Reiki. As possibilities are endless with Reiki, her enthusiasm to experiment Reiki and share her experiences with the world. She believes self- purification, self-dedication and selflessness enhances your Reiki experiences. Shailja can be reached via her e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.