Article by Ashwini Chubé
Timing is everything
In March 2018 I woke up one day extremely anxious. I have been a spiritual coach and metaphysical teacher for around 4 years and practitioner for about 10. I was visualising and asking questions and using so many tools and techniques which I had learnt. My students were getting results but I wasn’t. I was doing so much self-work and the manifestation was nowhere. Not even close to it. I began to doubt myself “Was my desire so out of reach? Was all the self-work waste? Is it that I have to give up? Do I not deserve?”
A day or 2 later I woke up reading a beautiful quote that changed my life ”Friendly reminder that ‘doing your best’ does not mean working yourself to the point of a mental breakdown.” This thought changed my life and I really understood what I was lacking. I needed to ease out a little
Has it happened you have ran from pillar to post, done everything possible and still have not got what you wanted?
I remember wanting to do a Zumba Fitness instructor course since 2015 but the more I tried to do it – the farther it ran away from me. In 2017 after having an injury I thought it was over. But then slowly I acknowledged that there was a higher power than me which knew exactly what was happening. As I surrendered to it as if by magic the wish came true and finally I became a Zumba Fitness Instructor in June 2018. But the best part was I did not even realise I surrendered nor did I realise what I did.
It was my friend Shubhada who said ”See Ash it happened at a divine timing. You were so relaxed and indifferent to this that it just happened when you surrendered.”
This thought of wisdom made me realise the importance of surrender and divine timing. Is the universe always at work? Well, trust divine timing is at work.
Manifestation is a byproduct of creation and surrender. Any creation requires both a masculine and a feminine energy just like us. We were born from our parents – father and mother and thus is every creation. The father is the action oriented part of the creation and the surrender is the mother. When our parents conceived us, our mother waited for 9 months to get us into this world. She nurtured us in her womb gave us all the love and let the divine timing to occur to birth us. The birth of a child is the biggest metaphor for divine creation. The desire, the action steps, and the doing self-work is the masculine. And surrendering, letting go, and letting it happen is the feminine. Both are incomplete without each other and absence of anyone will not let the manifestation magic happen.
Everything begins when we hold an idea and take action. It is very important to know that, to manifest any thing you need to know:
- What you want to manifest: They day once you know what you want it becomes easier to ask for it.
- Take action and do your work: Once you know what you want now take action- take the first step towards it and do the work.
- Surrender to the Divine: Final step is surrender to the divine and it means a lot which we’ll be discussing today in this article.
What is surrender
- Surrender doesn’t mean giving up.
- Surrender doesn’t mean giving in
- Nor does surrender meaning be angry, no longer interested or disappointed or skeptical about the outcome
- Trusting you want it
- Have done your work on it
- Knowing it will come to you
- When the time is right
Surrender is the delicate balance between wanting something and not being bothered about how it will come to you.
Now what is actually the divine timing
Divine timing actually means everything is happening at the right time. The Universe is 100% with you. You are at the right place at the right time and you couldn’t be in any other place then. The decisions you have taken are the best decisions you could have taken then, with the best resources you had.
What happens when you understand the concept of divine timing
- You don’t live in regrets – ie thinking of ifs and buts
- You are neither living in the past nor in the future
- You flow with the life and live every moment
- You are taking charge of your life but also having unwavering faith in the universe
How to handle the anxiety of being in the so called “waiting room” till you manifest
First and foremost there is no waiting room. You are living your life. If you think you are in the waiting room you’ll think you are waiting forever.
- Enjoy your daily achievements
- Maintain a gratitude journal
- Do the things you love
- Pray often and with all your heart (see details below)
- Meet like minded people who are on surrender Journey and help each other
- Read self help books and watch videos on surrender
- Work on sacred geometry – Mandalas and geometric designs. Also, doodle a lot
- Take care of your body
o Eat nutritious food
o Drink water
o Get an oil massage done
Surrender prayer with Reiki
Being blessed with the powerful Reiki energy we can take her help and surrender to the divine through this pray
- Sit comfortably in a place where you won’t be disturbed
- Light a candle if you wish to
- Take a paper and pen
- Draw all 4 symbols
- Ask your spirit guides and guardian angels to help you
- Now write down “Dear God, Universe, Angels, Spirit Guides, Reiki masters – I know you are working on my request and there is a reason it hasn’t happened yet. I trust everything is happening at the right time and I am at the right place. I trust you and surrender the outcome of this situation, to you. I know everything is happening exactly as per the divine timing and I surrender the situation to you”
- Read it out a few times
- Trust it will happen
Now does it mean we shouldn’t work with manifestation tools of various modalities? The answer is, of course, keep using the tools.
- Use the law of attraction
- Make a vision board
- Use other tools of modalities
- Do visualisations
- Use manifestation techniques
But please DO NOT OBSESS. It is like planting a seed and touching it every 2 hours to see if the plant has come. Or order your favourite food in a restaurant and check the chef’s kitchen if it is made.
Trust surrender, live your life…And boom it will come to you with ease…
Love to all my readers
(Channeled with my spiritual guides team – Archangels Michael, Zadkiel, Metatron the divine masters, my spirit guide, and my beloved twin flame)
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
After doing her MBA in finance and working for 8 years in investment banking Ashwini discovered her life purpose and decided to make a choice to be a transformational trainer, life coach, motivational speaker, and a spiritual teacher. She says Reiki helped her find her soul mission.
In 2016 May Ashwini founded Unicorn Insight – a corporate training company. Unicorn Insight trained over 100 people in the first 15 months. Ashwini also founded and runs a recruiting and networking firm – Tree of life. Ashwini has co-founded Urja Wellness and Joy for wellness and all these brands are now part of the Unicorn Group.
Ashwini is a master teacher of Usui Reiki, Violet Flame healing, Angelic healing and is an Access bars facilitator. She has been certified as a trainer by Dale Carnegie. Ashwini is also a mind trainer, an angel card, and tarot reader as well as a teacher and conducts workshops on Reiki, Violet flame, Law of Attraction, Gratitude, Vision Boards and Angels, Unicorns, Dragons, Akashic records and is a certified Fairiologist. She is a regular speaker at HELP talks Mumbai. The Breakthrough workshop is a life-changing workshop where she teaches tools to empower and change your life.
Get in touch with Ashwini through her Website: www.unicorninsight.com or at email@example.com. Her Facebook page is: www.facebook.com/unicorninsight