Article by Ashwini Chubé
Timing is everything
In March 2018 I woke up one day extremely anxious. I have been a spiritual coach and metaphysical teacher for around 4 years and practitioner for about 10. I was visualising and asking questions and using so many tools and techniques which I had learnt. My students were getting results but I wasn’t. I was doing so much self-work and the manifestation was nowhere. Not even close to it. I began to doubt myself “Was my desire so out of reach? Was all the self-work waste? Is it that I have to give up? Do I not deserve?”
A day or 2 later I woke up reading a beautiful quote that changed my life ”Friendly reminder that ‘doing your best’ does not mean working yourself to the point of a mental breakdown.” This thought changed my life and I really understood what I was lacking. I needed to ease out a little
Has it happened you have ran from pillar to post, done everything possible and still have not got what you wanted?
I remember wanting to do a Zumba Fitness instructor course since 2015 but the more I tried to do it – the farther it ran away from me. In 2017 after having an injury I thought it was over. But then slowly I acknowledged that there was a higher power than me which knew exactly what was happening. As I surrendered to it as if by magic the wish came true and finally I became a Zumba Fitness Instructor in June 2018. But the best part was I did not even realise I surrendered nor did I realise what I did.
It was my friend Shubhada who said ”See Ash it happened at a divine timing. You were so relaxed and indifferent to this that it just happened when you surrendered.”
This thought of wisdom made me realise the importance of surrender and divine timing. Is the universe always at work? Well, trust divine timing is at work.
Manifestation is a byproduct of creation and surrender. Any creation requires both a masculine and a feminine energy just like us. We were born from our parents – father and mother and thus is every creation. The father is the action oriented part of the creation and the surrender is the mother. When our parents conceived us, our mother waited for 9 months to get us into this world. She nurtured us in her womb gave us all the love and let the divine timing to occur to birth us. The birth of a child is the biggest metaphor for divine creation. The desire, the action steps, and the doing self-work is the masculine. And surrendering, letting go, and letting it happen is the feminine. Both are incomplete without each other and absence of anyone will not let the manifestation magic happen.
Everything begins when we hold an idea and take action. It is very important to know that, to manifest any thing you need to know:
- What you want to manifest: They day once you know what you want it becomes easier to ask for it.
- Take action and do your work: Once you know what you want now take action- take the first step towards it and do the work.
- Surrender to the Divine: Final step is surrender to the divine and it means a lot which we’ll be discussing today in this article.
What is surrender
- Surrender doesn’t mean giving up.
- Surrender doesn’t mean giving in
- Nor does surrender meaning be angry, no longer interested or disappointed or skeptical about the outcome
- Trusting you want it
- Have done your work on it
- Knowing it will come to you
- When the time is right
Surrender is the delicate balance between wanting something and not being bothered about how it will come to you.
Now what is actually the divine timing
Divine timing actually means everything is happening at the right time. The Universe is 100% with you. You are at the right place at the right time and you couldn’t be in any other place then. The decisions you have taken are the best decisions you could have taken then, with the best resources you had.
What happens when you understand the concept of divine timing
- You don’t live in regrets – ie thinking of ifs and buts
- You are neither living in the past nor in the future
- You flow with the life and live every moment
- You are taking charge of your life but also having unwavering faith in the universe
How to handle the anxiety of being in the so called “waiting room” till you manifest
First and foremost there is no waiting room. You are living your life. If you think you are in the waiting room you’ll think you are waiting forever.
- Enjoy your daily achievements
- Maintain a gratitude journal
- Do the things you love
- Pray often and with all your heart (see details below)
- Meet like minded people who are on surrender Journey and help each other
- Read self help books and watch videos on surrender
- Work on sacred geometry – Mandalas and geometric designs. Also, doodle a lot
- Take care of your body
o Eat nutritious food
o Drink water
o Get an oil massage done
Surrender prayer with Reiki
Being blessed with the powerful Reiki energy we can take her help and surrender to the divine through this pray
- Sit comfortably in a place where you won’t be disturbed
- Light a candle if you wish to
- Take a paper and pen
- Draw all 4 symbols
- Ask your spirit guides and guardian angels to help you
- Now write down “Dear God, Universe, Angels, Spirit Guides, Reiki masters – I know you are working on my request and there is a reason it hasn’t happened yet. I trust everything is happening at the right time and I am at the right place. I trust you and surrender the outcome of this situation, to you. I know everything is happening exactly as per the divine timing and I surrender the situation to you”
- Read it out a few times
- Trust it will happen
Now does it mean we shouldn’t work with manifestation tools of various modalities? The answer is, of course, keep using the tools.
- Use the law of attraction
- Make a vision board
- Use other tools of modalities
- Do visualisations
- Use manifestation techniques
But please DO NOT OBSESS. It is like planting a seed and touching it every 2 hours to see if the plant has come. Or order your favourite food in a restaurant and check the chef’s kitchen if it is made.
Trust surrender, live your life…And boom it will come to you with ease…
Love to all my readers
(Channeled with my spiritual guides team – Archangels Michael, Zadkiel, Metatron the divine masters, my spirit guide, and my beloved twin flame)
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Ashwini Chube is a Motivational Speaker, Life Transformation Trainer, Wellness coach, Spiritual Teacher, Access Consciousnesses Bars Facilitator & Reiki Grandmaster. Ashwini is also a Writer, an avid blogger and is currently working on her 2 upcoming self help and spiritual books.
She has founded the company Unicorn Insight with a vision to create a world where the world runs on consciousness, joy abundance and love instead of fear, lack and scarcity. Ashwini's mission is to empower individuals to know who they truly and authentically are and help them tap in their power. Unicorn Insight has been instrumental in transformations of lives - whether it is through individual one on one coachings, group workshops, corporate trainings or motivational talks.
Ashwini is a former Investment banker and holds an MBA in finance having worked in Corporate world of Banking and Mergers and Acquisitions with Banks like Morgan Stanley and RBS for 8 years in Mumbai and London before she pursued her calling in 2015.
Get in touch with Ashwini through her Website: www.unicorninsight.com or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Her Facebook page is: facebook.com/ashwinichubeofficial