We are not alone!
When faced with challenges, it is all too easy to forget that we are loved and supported; that we are not alone in this mysteriously vast Universe.
For those of us on the Reiki path, Reiki practice acts as one of the primary catalysts in the journey of soul awakening. As we awaken, expand and evolve, there are tasks we need to fulfill and lessons we need to learn. During the course of this journey, we can reach out to the energies of the Higher Planes for guidance, assistance and mentoring. When we become conscious of the fact that we are awakening, it is good to seek continual guidance and support from the Higher Realms. This is not with the intention of being overly dependent or placing responsibility on another but with the intention to empower ourselves spiritually. It is similar to the process of being mentored by knowledgeable and experienced individuals on the Earth plane.
On the spiritual path, we can seek the mentorship of the Higher Beings of Light such as Spirit and Reiki Guides, the Ascended Masters and the Angels and Archangels. This training is subtle in nature. It is received in the form of energy imprints through direct communication with the Higher Realms.
One of the best ways to connect with the Higher Beings is through the heart centre. Here’s how:
- Sit in silence and centre yourself through a few seconds of deep breathing.
- Bring your awareness to the heart chakra. Visualise a soothing pink light filling your heart chakra and overflowing from it. This pink light resonates with the energy of love.
- Allow yourself to breathe in this love.
- Visualise this light enveloping you and helping you relax deeper.
- Raise your palms to the level of your chest. This is with the intention of receiving the energy imprints the Higher Beings send your way.
- If there is a specific issue that you need help with, state it verbally. Speak from your heart. This is key. When it comes to communicating with human beings, we often struggle to speak the language of the heart However, the word that is spoken from the heart carries power. So, ensure you speak from the heart and do not mask your feelings. The Beings of Light are non-judgmental.
- Request assistance, healing or mentoring from the Higher Realms.
- If what you seek is general guidance, you may ask to be guided and assisted as you progress on the path.
- The minute you ask, you will begin to receive, even if you cannot process the information consciously. Just intend to receive and it will be done. You may understand this information at a later point in time or you may just find that inner (or outer) shifts occur in your life in positive ways.
- Continue to receive for as long as you feel guided to.
- Once done, join your hands in ‘Namaste’ position to express your gratitude to the Beings of Light.
- Drink some water.
- Go about your day or retire for the night, knowing that help is on its way and that you are loved and supported.
Haripriya is a Reiki Master, Angel Healer, and Spiritual Teacher. She was drawn to Reiki right from her childhood and Reiki went on to become part of her life’s purpose. Reiki is her constant companion from which she derives peace and contentment. She is also deeply connected with the angels, with Angel Healing being an integral part of her Reiki practice. After reaping the fruits of Reiki practice in her life, she was inspired to spread the joy of Reiki and the light of the Angels. Haripriya offers courses in Reiki and Angel Healing as well as distance healing services. She resides in Bangalore, India. Reach Haripriya at email@example.com and Angel Light on Facebook.