Article by Dhwani Parikh
Have you ever heard your body talking to you? No? It does. And all the time. Do you get cold? That is because of too much stress and lack of sleep. Do you have weak eyesight? That is because your body is indirectly telling you to stop thinking too much of past or future based on your near or far eyesight problem. There are many ways body talks to us and we need to listen to this. Today we will send Reiki to all the parts of the body and give the answers to the communications which body was doing till now only by one way. This communication we can make it 2 ways by sending Reiki to different areas.
Then how would you know which area of the body requires your attention? The best way is to check this by seeing the pain or problem. Even pimples on the face also represent different areas of your body. Certain nerves pass through the part of the body and this way body actually tries to tell you that your liver is getting weak, please give it more attention and stop consuming too much alcohol or stop smoking, your lungs are getting weak.
Here I am giving simple information related to face part with pimple and area to be given attention. Your eyes and ears represent kidneys, so if you are getting dark circles means you need to pay attention what you are eating and excreting. Your mid forehead where we say Third Eye chakra is the location of liver, if you are getting wounds or pimples there means you need to pay attention to your liver. Your upper cheeks represent the lungs and lower part is mouth and the digestive system. Nose represents heart and circulatory system and chin represents lower parts of digestive system. If you are getting some on face which means your body is trying to talk with you that please pay attention to that area. Also, when you have pains in the joints means you have some stored fears and they are coming to the surface. Gray hair is not only ageing, but also telling the increase of free radicals in the body.
The best way to communicate back with the body is by sending the healing and energy which is missing in that area. You can start talking with body everyday by meditating for 15-20 minutes and looking inside rather than seeing it from outside. It is fun to do. Here is one nice exercise for this. You may use journal or diary for everyday notes.
- Relax and find the place near to the nature such as a garden or a terrace with open sky with fewer disturbances.
- Start breathing deeply and also, start the Reiki flow by calling guiding angels and doing symbols.
- Bring your attention to your breath. See the length and check whether it is going to stomach, lungs or brain. Watch your breath for next 10 minutes calmly.
- While you bring your attention completely to the breath, move your attention to your blood circulation. You will feel somewhere it is going easily while some areas your heart has to work hard. This comes by practice so be patient with this meditation. Check the areas which are harder to push, this is because either block is present or due to lack of energy.
- Give these areas Reiki flow till it becomes normal and seal the energy with the protection symbol. Also, give Reiki to the areas with pains or bruise or any not normal conditions.
- After the completion of the whole body check up, see your aura which you can mentally see in the Third Eye chakra or you can feel with your own hands if you are kinesthetic.
- Again bring back attention to your breath and rub your palms gently and before opening your eyes feel that warmth on eyes and open it.
- Complete your meditation with Reiki and try to do every day for 21 days at the same place for great effects.
- You can maintain journals for daily evaluation of the energy flow.
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
Founder & CEO of Race is Not Over, Astrologer, motivational speaker, counselor, pharmacist & Reiki Master Dhwani Parikh is the founder of "Race is Not Over" and a pharmacist by profession, attuned to master level Reiki. She has started her journey with Reiki nearly 14 years ago. She has given at least 4-6 Reiki healing sessions per week globally from these many years. She is an astrologer and gives remedies based on planetary positions combined with Reiki healing. She has an in-depth understanding of chakras, natural healing, energy healing, effect of planetary position on Reiki energy and healing. She has travelled across 18 countries. She is voracious reader and university topper in her studies. She has reduced 14+kgs of weight using Reiki and natural remedies. Also, consulted for weight management and healthy living successfully. She currently lives in Toronto, Canada.
You can reach Dhwani on firstname.lastname@example.org and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/raceisnotover/