Article by Urvashi Gupta
When it comes to energy, I just simply can’t resist myself playing with it all the time. Experimenting, testing and myriad of crazy things which I do with Reiki. Out of all the fun things and energy work, the best activity I like to do is making a Reiki mock-tail.
Reiki mocktail is an effective way of getting relief from various physical issues which pop up now and then like headache, nausea, stomach cramps, mild back aches and so on.
How to make a Reiki Mocktail
All you need is any drink(soft), be it a tea, green tea, soups, warm water, normal water, coffee, soft drinks, aerated drinks and so on.
Steps to make Reiki mock-tail:
- Draw power symbol on both of your palms and say its name thrice.
- If you are attuned to Karuna® Reiki then visualize Karuna® Reiki symbols on both of your palms.
- Hold your drink with your hands with palms grasping the drink.
- Now draw master symbol with your coned fingers/ Third Eye over the drink followed by healing symbol and seal energy with power symbol. You can even draw a distant symbol and connect your drink with divine energy of sun, or any other God, Goddesses whom you would love to call. Ask them and Divine Reiki energy to bless your drink and make it a divine drink eliminating all the toxins from the drink and increasing its efficiency. Also, ask to bless the drink to tackle with the present physical issue. Ask Reiki and divine sun energy/ God/ Goddess to fill the drink with their divine light, love, and energy.
- Visualize that the drink is filled with divine white light. Visualize that the drink is packed with several white bubbles filled with Reiki and of different sizes. The biggest bubble will be treating your biggest present ache and pain.
Your mocktail is ready.
- Take the first sip, visualize and imagine that the first sip has that biggest bubble and as you swallow it, you swallow the bubble. Direct that bubble to the area of ache and pain. Then what- you will see that your ache and pain is slowly diminishing and then gone. Isn’t it great?
- For the rest of the bubbles, follow the same procedure as above if you have pain in multiple areas. For the remaining bubbles say “Dear Reiki bubbles please go to that Area of my body where you are required the most or to my seven chakras.”
- Finish your drink and thank Reiki, sun energy and the God/Goddesses whom you have called upon.
You will see a drastic decrease in your aches and pain. What are you waiting for? Get started! Reiki is very kind and generous and will listen to all your problems and comfort and pacify you.
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Urvashi Gupta is a traditionally trained Usui Reiki Master, Karuna® Reiki Master, pranic healer, lavender flame of Quan Yin. She resides and practices in Dehradun, India. She enjoys all types of Reiki and particularly loves using Reiki on animals and plants. She also loves combining crystals with Reiki. Reiki came to her when she was quite depressed with the situations and ups and downs of her life. She feels Reiki is magical, comes to surprise us and give us what we least expect.
She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.